Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Been way too long...

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow been awhile since I checked on here, this place is so much more different, got a question for anyone who can answer it, what happened to the sinking goron, and all the clans?... Props to Dustin this site looks fantastic.

Posted (edited)

Welcome Back :)

Clans haven't been around for quite sometime now, they died a long time ago and due to forum software updates the mod was no longer usable and supported. Dustin also hasn't really been around for a few years I have for the most part taken over. He shows up once every few months but doesn't say anything.

You can see some of our "historic" events, both good and bad ones, via thread: http://hyrule.net/forum/topic/15866-hyrulenets-scribe/

Edited by Tappy (see edit history)

Posted

Posted

yeah, the clans have been apparently gone a long time before i joined (though a year isnt all that much) and even in that time, hnets gotten several changes added to it. hopefully its not too different though, and welcome back!

Posted

oh man ancient user thats pretty great

Posted

Ancient users are pretty rare, yeah. Does Itu still handle any of the forum software anymore, or is that up to Tappy now?

Posted

All credit goes to Tappy. Itu's been gone much longer than Dustin

Posted (edited)

I manage everything.

Edited by Tappy (see edit history)

Posted

Tappy is everything.

Posted

How can he be everything if he isn't my arch-rival though :unsure:

Posted

Tappy giveth, and Tappy taketh away

Posted

Ancient? I don't know weather to be offended or flattered xD thanks for the "welcome back"... time to read through all the new threads :D

Posted

How can he be everything if he isn't my arch-rival though :unsure:

Tappy is Pheo in disguise. Tappy is everyone in disguise.

Posted

Tappy is everything and, therefore, he is no one thing at any given time because he is being all the things at each moment. Knuckle, Tappy is too good for you. He is your arch-rival and best friend at the same time which is why you can't recognize that he is your arch-rival since he is also preoccupied with being your most awesome pal AND being king of hnet AND being that really cool dude at the same time.

Face it, Knuckle: Tappy is just too many of the things for you to keep up.

Posted

Tappy is everything and, therefore, he is no one thing at any given time because he is being all the things at each moment. Knuckle, Tappy is too good for you. He is your arch-rival and best friend at the same time which is why you can't recognize that he is your arch-rival since he is also preoccupied with being your most awesome pal AND being king of hnet AND being that really cool dude at the same time.

Face it, Knuckle: Tappy is just too many of the things for you to keep up.

You just blew my mind O.O