Minecraft Adventures: CAKE DEFENSE (Scheduling Ongoing)

98 posts in this topic

Posted

Better idea. Let me look at cake defense first.

Updated. Look at front page for info.

Posted

im fine with the current teams. im just worried that if the groups get too large, my computer (as powerful as it is) wont be able to handle it. especially if im playing at the same time. i know i can host at least two other people, probably three or four, max, assuming the map doesnt involve excessive amounts of fire. though thats generally a bad thing to have on any multiplayer server.

also, only so many people can play at the same time, or rather, get together at the same time, due to scheduling and whatnot. im open to friday, saturday, and/or monday nights, since i can sleep in the next days. since australia is about 7 hrs behind, scotland 6 hrs ahead....this would be roughly...

friday--(at the earliest) around five illinois time, so 10 am aus. time, 9 pm scot time

sat--whenever

monday--probably around 10 or later illinois, so 3 pm aus/4 am scot :S

id be willing to host other servers, too, if i needed to, so long as you guys give me a heads up when to put it up to play. i dont think i can host two at once, though, or at least, idk how.

Posted

It is imperative that teams be decided accordingly. This map is limited in size.

Posted

oh yeah thanks. After asking multiple times I guess I just don't get to play. Cool.

Posted

oh yeah thanks. After asking multiple times I guess I just don't get to play. Cool.

Yeah, seriously, I don't think you guys understand that I want tiny little teams and none of you are picking teams. I have homework to do. PARDON ME FOR NOT THROWING ALL YOUR NAMES IN A HAT AND RANDOMLY ASSIGNING YOU ALL WHILE I'M STUCK ON PROBLEM TWO OF MY HOMEWORK.

Like literally none of you are picking teams.

You're all just: I don't care what team I'm on bluh bluh

Is it really so hard to say "Well, I guess pheo's good at killing things" or even "I WANNA LEAD A GROUP :DDDDD"

Posted

Fine. I'll lead a squidding group. I'll get anyone who doesn't get picked. TEAM REJECT- GO!

Posted

You've been shucked with those guys arbitrarily.

Posted

And then Tappy's probably like "Wow this kid(me) is having issues"

YAY! But why is pheo on two teams?

If you read my kind of lengthy but not novel-sized blurb. A different set of teams needed to be made for Cake Defense due to the nature of the map.

Posted

Oh okay. I just wasn't sure if pheo and pheodick were two different people or not.

Posted

Okay, yeah, I'm just not progressing through my homework too well. That is true. Also, Tappy makes me nervous.

Oh okay. I just wasn't sure if pheo and pheodick were two different people or not.

Pheo is pheodick when I'm feeling particularly antagonistic as I'm typing his name. Then again, he might actually be two people. Clones.

Posted

So I'm free like, tuesdays-fridays, unless otherwise noted.

Also, Im sorry for being a douche just now, I had a rather lame night with my friends who have more in common with each other than the 3 of us collectively, thus I was excluded a bit from some conversations. Shouldn't have pricked out on you.

Posted

Also, Im sorry for being a douche just now, I had a rather lame night with my friends who have more in common with each other than the 3 of us collectively, thus I was excluded a bit from some conversations. Shouldn't have pricked out on you.

Understandable. I've been third wheel'd multiple times.

Posted

based on the looks of it, we could adopt tappy on our team. im up for getting to know him better than "the god of hnet that makes actual news/witty threads/comments sometimes, and bloody runs the place"

though as long as im not playing, my computer should be able to handle four people easily, maybe even six. but again, hamachi or it wont work :/ itd also leave a nice record of deaths and whatnot, i think. and i dont take my computer anywhere mon, tues, thurs, and weekends, and its here at night the remaining two days, so i can just throw the other teams server up then, if i wind up hosting.

Posted

I am 100% free everyday after 4pm in Washington time lol :P

Um, what is hamachi and why does sayu need to download it?