Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Minecraft Server

99 posts in this topic

Posted

Here's how I can do this: My server is already prepped for the slot for the world. As soon as a desired world is agreed upon, I can have it ready the same day!

Posted

Saha make this a poll topic

what i know we have decided on is that we will have different sides with different resources, I believe a desert in the middle, and mountain maybe?????

Posted

Have it ready todayayayayayayaya! This sounds fun!!

Posted

I think two biomes separated by a desert would be cool. Then we'd have to make a trail from one country to the other. The desert would be where all the ore is, and we'd have to compete for resources. Each town has a complex lock and a wall/dome of obsidian or bedrock so the only way to get proper trade is to be allowed in. And then we figure out trade.

Yup.

So exactly what i've been trying to get across for the past 4 pages lol.

Posted

And each city is on a mountain. For tactical advantage.

Posted

law 13 of DAGANNY(!):

on conversion rates:

One Sahaqiel post is worth ~four pages of Ammonsa posts.

Posted

ok lets do that then

desert biome is in the middle

what biomes would be on the left and right?

forget the desert raiders thing for now. its something to think about later

Posted

What about fjords? Every map should have fjords.

Posted

i also support mountains....somewhere. theyd look best in the forest biome, but thatd make it too unbalanced, i think, for the people in the flatter biome--trees and easy access to ore, i dont think so.

What I don't think you understand is that coldfyre is completely capable of making a grasslands with lots and lots of ore beneath it, and making a forest with very little ore beneath it. Cobblestone will obviously be available to everyone, but there will be literally one tree in all of the grasslands or something, and there will be so, so little ore in the forrest.

To all of you who are saying "I don't want to be in a faction, I just want to be a bandit": squid YOU I WAS HERE FIRST. I WILL BE BUILDING MY SAND FORT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TWO COUNTRIES AND YOU CAN HIRE ME ALL YOU WANT. GO BE MEMBERS OF FACTIONS. Man, everyone's gonna be factionless anyways and I'm gonna end up having to lead one of the factions, and then when I meet success with that then everyones gonna wanna defect to my faction. You're all ridiculous.

Anyways, here's a basic map of the continent I'm suggesting. I'll draw up a couple more suggestions in a second.

simplemapofcontinent.png

If it comes down to it though, I'll probably just end up leading the second faction. Ganny is leading the first one and he and I are already seasoned rivals.

Posted

I'd actually try to be (but probably fail) at being the middle man between the two factions....because someone would have to stay neutral and since I don't really think I truly belong in either faction, it would give me some use.

Posted

I'd actually try to be (but probably fail) at being the middle man between the two factions....because someone would have to stay neutral and since I don't really think I truly belong in either faction, it would give me some use.

See, that's the thing. When I first saw this faction Idea, I wanted to be one of the only people to be a factionless mercenary raider because I thought everyone else would be in a faction. And, because I get sick and tired of people blowing up my house. So I wanted to go live in the desert alone. But since it seems like that's what everyone wants to do, I might just have to end up leading a faction myself.

Anyways, here's another suggestion:

moreadvancedcontinental.png

I also think everyone in coldfyre's other server should be invited to join us.

Posted

I kinda like the second one more than the first (more area to randomly explore and get lost in) but that seems like it is built more for more than two factions. Also, I wouldn't live in the desert, I like leveling the top of mountains and building a house on that.

Posted

It's entirely up to you. I'm just saying, There's a difference between "feeling factionless" and "not wanting to be part of a faction." Whenever I join a multiplayer server I always build far away from everyone else because I get sick and tired of visitors accidentally breaking my stuff or taking my stuff. It always happens in whatever muultiplayer server I join. Because of that, I've learned to become very resourceful living as a hermit. But if you want the tools and opportunity to build on a mountain like you say, you're going to want to be working with other players, like Ganny and Ammonsa.

Posted

run forrest, run

Also, I read whatever's in the top-left corner of the first one as "Mountains To Dreams." I prefer it this way.

Also, I will not be leading a faction. If there is a faction called DAGANNY(!), I will not be leading it, but I will be part of it.