Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Glee

5 posts in this topic

Posted

lol they're all wasters with uncertain futures

Like us!!

Why can't we as a community burst into song more often. Like really what is wrong with you guys ):

Post your favourite Glee songs, quotes, AND SUE SYLVESTER SCENES <:

note: I made the thread because Cascade stubbornly refuses to make one >:c

What could possibly go wrong?

But really guys don't be dicks. If you must hate, be original and maybe even interesting!

ACCEPTANCE

DONT BE THE OPPRESSOR

Posted

I remember seeing a few episodes a couple years back, and it seemed like fun. I think people only hate on them because they don't like how certain songs are covered.

But yeah, as someone raised on musicals I wholeheartedly agree that there should be more spontaneous bursting into song in real life.

http://youtu.be/WAoyyspdYRI

Posted

Cello badassery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik46441kFtk

Michael episode was pretty great music-wise. Usually I don't pay much attention to the music in the show, but this cover is so great. Can't flaw this one.

Would it be controversial if I said that the original is more shallow for use of electronic sounds? Because in this case I feel like it is, because these cellooos maaannn.

Well I guess Santana being all "I don't know I don't know I don't know baby baby baby ooh ooh ooh" at the end/half the song. She lost the duel, for the fact that she didn't really do much of the singing, and was more or less just a background singer most of the time. I don't think the performance really served well as a duel for the two though. The cellos seemed to be duelling more intensely than the singers.

Posted

Man Anyone Who Watch's Glee Is An Idiot.....

Posted

>>>DONT.BE.THE.OPPRESSOR<<<

no H8

tumblr_lyqsvvjw9M1qjy7im.gif

OWNED