Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Morrowind

64 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My stratergy in this, wonderful game, is that i first go to Balmora, do the quests for the Fighter's Guild(and subsequently disabling me from applying for the thieves guild) once i've gone up enough ranks in that, i then procede to a Great House, Redoran/Telvanni/Hlaalu. Hlaalu is fine, i however prefer the Telvanni private estate to be the best(I don't really like the Ald-Ruhn style buildings and Dwemer Centuri for the win!)

Edited by Captain Tarrius (see edit history)

Posted

you do play to much games ... for hours!

i meen... uhh, no one plays morrowind any more... its elderscrolls isn't it?

will i think you should start buying a better PC and instal Oblivion on it :D

(ow ... srry i'm sounding angry, wasn't on purpose)

Posted

(5th post)

yes...you are right I DO WANT TO INSTALL IT AND I HAVE BUT IT WON'T WORK, i'll post a screenie of it shutting down when it does actually load...

also yes it is the eldar scrolls 3: morrowind

Posted

Hey guy who plays games for hours, Do you have your processor or your videocard overclocked because usually that game will tend to crash if u try overclocking your system.

Posted

Do you have an integrated video card or an aftermarket videocard?

And one more thing the 128mb cards seem not to cut it for this game. The game likes a 256mb card.

Posted

(9th post)

please don't make me waste my last post of the day

i don't know...i got a DELL dimension if that helps

i don't know, really i don't

Posted

Morrowind? okay My thing to do is have good magic on me and a decent sword and bow and then i go around i keep the volume high so i know i'm being engedged in battle so i get ready and then i always jsut run through and fight and take the hardest way out ^^

Posted

(3rd post)

and.....that is why i can own anyone elses stratergy, because keeping your volume high to know if you're being ingaged into battle isn't a good thing, i keep my volume medium and have all the game volume up to the maximum and when i do get engaged i just get hit like 1hp and then i turn around get out and kill him/her easly with my daedric claymore

Posted

i had the same problem with my computer (between you and me my Oblivion version was... for free)

but i considerd buying a new PC, but i'm pour....

why don't you suck up to your dad or something?

(nice desktop by the way! could you give me link to where you got that one from?)

Posted

Yo!!! Hey does anyone know when twilight princess shall be released in australia? :P

GUy WHO PLAYS GAMES FOR HOURS!!! UR SO FUNNY!! MY FRIEND KNOWS U!!! GRACE, U KNOW!! U KNOW KANEANDZOEY PERSON!! W00T!!

OMG I'M SO SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER HYPRERACTIVE!!!! OMG LOOK IT'S FARORE!!!!!! OMG SHE'S GOT AN ICECREAM...omg, i feel like i am gonna...*faints*

Posted

omg! offtoppicnes...

Posted

(not sure what post this is, might be my 8th if so, please message me on how many i have posted)

Yo!!! Hey does anyone know when twilight princess shall be released in australia? :P

GUy WHO PLAYS GAMES FOR HOURS!!! UR SO FUNNY!! MY FRIEND KNOWS U!!! GRACE, U KNOW!! U KNOW KANEANDZOEY PERSON!! W00T!!

OMG I'M SO SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER HYPRERACTIVE!!!! OMG LOOK IT'S FARORE!!!!!! OMG SHE'S GOT AN ICECREAM...omg, i feel like i am gonna...*faints*

oh please, i think i am going to throw up, you do not know me at all, oh yeah, you should also change guy who plays games for hours to daedric lord

Posted

I love that game ^_^

Morrowind is a cool game it beats thes sequil!

Posted

NECROPOST!!