Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Morrowind

64 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well then, you should've found that axe in the empty tree stump shouldn't've you.

Edited by DungeonMaster (see edit history)

Posted

Silt Striders are the best. That's the username for my other account here actually. But yeah, in Oblivion, I usually never use fast travel. It just makes the game so much better.

Posted

Well then, you should've found that axe in the empty tree stump shouldn't've you.

Didn't know there was one,lol.Besides,it wouldn't have helped me.I have a low skill on axes.I use long blades.

I did,however,find that guy who fell from the sky after using the icarian flight scroll.I took all of his stuff.

Is there any way to survive the fall that you have to go through when you use those scrolls?

Posted

Yes but I've never tried it, I believe you can use the second one, after it goes and you're left to free-fall, No reason why it shouldn't.

Posted

Run like hell and hope there;s nothing faster than you.

Of course that was years ago. That's how long it's been since I played it.

Posted

Lol. You can buy Morrowind on Amazon.co.uk for

Posted

What's everybody's favorite weapon? I usually use Crysamere, or King's Oath. King's Oath has a wicked on hit effect, but has a low charge, so it runs out fast, and it has a lower base attack than Crysamere. If there's a Golden Saint or the other thing that makes constant soul gems (I forget what they're called) I use Umbra Sword. Great for soul trapping.

Posted

Well, I haven't played Morrowind much, so my favorite Oblivion weapon will have to do.

I tend to use spells. But I like to use... I can't remember. I think I use hand to hand a lot actually. That and Blade.

Posted

Daedric Claymore.

Posted

I like to use spells, although Longswords are more convienient (I think I spelled that wrong). Both Longswords and Destruction skills are at 100.

Posted

Of course. I forgot about Daedric stuff. I like to use Daedric Longswords. My friends don't like Daedric stuff, but I like wearing full Daedric armor.

Posted (edited)

My favorite weapon is the fork of horripolation.

The best advice is to use your drakes to buy training and stay away from caves that aren't really close to Balmora, and use Creeper and mudcrab to get the full price for your stuff. If you've got the GOTY PC version, be sure to download one of the stop dark brotherhood mods. Its rediculous that they attack when they do.

By the way, Daggerfall had dice roll attacks.

Edited by Sheogorath (see edit history)

Posted

For armor, I wear mostly glass, plus the Cuirass of Saviors Hide, Boots of the apostle, and Fists of Rangulf or whatever they're called.

Posted

However, out of all the Daedric artifacts, i liked the Daedric Crescent more.

Posted

Who here besides me was disappointed with the Morrowind Sequel?

I think it sucked compared to the first one! I mean they took out so many of the cool features that made it fun :cry: