15 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been curious about this since I got Skyward Sword. It's been mentioned that Ghirahim bears some resemblance to the Twili, but even before I read that, I was wondering if there's any chance of Skyloft being the City In The Sky in Twilight Princess. Dramatically, that would be kind of sad as the latter has such a desolate, ghost-town atmosphere to it (but that's just how I feel playing through it). To me, it has the feel of a place that was abandoned, maybe hastily, and is now occupied by nothing but rodent-like things like the peahats and those little armoured things that I should know the name of but am drawing a blank right now. And of course, Argorak is up there overseeing the place like some kind of security guard. Could something catastrophically bad have happened to Skyloft? Could it have something to do with the Twilight Realm, and if so, how quickly did it happen? Those Ooccoo thingies seem kind enough but I have no idea where they came from and they don't seem to hold a whole lot of sway over the goings-on up there, even though they claim it's their home. I was hoping that SS would shed more light on the subsequent story lines but it came up short in that regard, great as the game is. And if there's one game I have trouble working into the context of the rest of the Zelda series, it's TP.

Posted

die

Posted

Your text is obnoxious

Im sorry. that was harsh. Please use the default text.

Posted

related

tumblr_m4c3hn5Gnq1rw70wfo1_500.png

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Has anyone else looked at this thread and Phanta's reply and thought "No wonder we never have new users stay"

Jareddude likes this

Posted

Oocoocoos are a result of desperate breeding between the hylians of skyloft and their birds

Posted

To be honest, nothing in Zelda is ever, ever explained in a satisfactory manner, especially when talking about Twilight Princess. The City in the Sky is as unexplained as it is highly annoying.

Posted

Twilight Princess has very little to explain. I think you just haven't played enough Zelda games.

Also, try to not change the color of your text. It really is hard to read.

Posted

YOU GUYS

Sacred%20Realm%20Skyloft.pngSkyloft-Surface-connection.jpg

THEY'RE THE SAME

Posted

That's

Wow, that's

Posted

exactly what teto posted earlier in the thread?

yeah

it is

Teto likes this

Posted

oh son of a bitch, I posted that on my school laptop.

The blocking software likes to block random images.

Dammit now I feel stupid...

Posted

I think the same as you dr shrubbery.

Posted

the oocoos are descedants of the hylians and might have connection to skyloft but no one knows except the producers.in zelda they re often using again things from other games without that they are really connected.