Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Four Swords Adventure Takes Place at Least 100 years after Twilight Princess

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Looking at the timeline in Hyrule Historia, one can see that Four Swords Adventures takes place in the Child Timeline and after Twilight Princess.

Hyrule-Historia-Timeline-translated-Graphics.jpg

In Hyrule Adventures, the villain is revealed to be Ganon, who is introduced as a Gerudo who travels to a pyramid to find the Trident Of Power. It gives him power and you fight him as a big blue pigmonster.

In Ocarina of Time, it is stated that a man is born to the Gerudo only every 100 years.

A Ganondorf dies in Twilight Princess.

Now, since the Ganondorf in TP is the same one from OoT, this COULD mean that the Ganondorf ( a male gerudo, who only have males every 100 years.) in FSA/HA was born 100 after Ganondorf from OoT was born, meaning that FSA takes place 100 years after OoT.

However, I think that it's more likely that the FSA!Ganondorf was born 100 years after OoT!Ganon DIES (in TP), placing FSA a bit over 100 years after TP.

THis doesn't have any far reaching consequences, but it is a simple thing that was interesting to me

Jareddude likes this

Posted

Amazing.

Posted

Uh.... either "thanks" if that was sincere, or "why would you spend energy to be sarcastic on something so trivial unless you have nothing better to do" if it was sarcastic.

Posted

The irony of your post if you took out the "sarcastic" part of it.

Oh, the hilarity.

Posted

Stop being mean to the new member :<

I am sorry, the people in this forum tend to like to joke around a lot, so please just take most of the mean things being said to you as a joke, as they seem to not know that joking with a brand new member before they could even spend a day here send a really bad impression and tends to make more drama than it is worth :<

Posted

Picture all of us in a big circle, gabbing away about anything and everything not related to Zelda. Then, all of a sudden, you burst into the middle and say "hey guys! Look, Zelda!" and we all glare at you through our hipster glasses with cold, murderous looks.

Posted

Picture all of us in a big circle, gabbing away about anything and everything not related to Zelda. Then, all of a sudden, you burst into the middle and say "hey guys! Look, Zelda!" and we all glare at you through our hipster glasses with cold, murderous looks.

That's actually exactly how I feel. I mentioned this in Skype haha.

Posted

hipsters.

i didnt really think the ganon thing through for exact dating before, though to be fair, i havent looked at the timeline all that much.

is the 100 years thing how many males they can have at one time, or the rate at which theyre born? because if its the second, then ganons death time wouldnt affect when the next one would be born.

also, i just realized that i can add "ganon" to my list of words that i mistakenly misspell consistently, as i was spelling ganon like cannon, the latter of which should be used to shoot me for misspelling the former :<

Posted

are latter and former your favorite things to say? XD anyway i have issues believe the Hyrule Historia timeline, i still don't really feel that the real timeline was there in it, but saying it is, yes it is all a solid guess

Posted

Remember when muffin used to get really mad at people for being mean to new members like jtrk