Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

EVERY ONE HATES ME!!

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Option 1) lure him into a dark alley and kick the **** out of him. That has always worked for me.

Option 2) you could lure him into said alley, then grab him by the neck and ask him angrily "What is your problem with me?!" Then, if he gives you a bad answer, proceed to option 1.

Don't you think that's a bit, oh, i don't know, harsh? And ham probably dosen't live in a big city, where allies are common like you might. he'd have to lure him somewhere else like an abandoned baseball field, or a so called haunted house, or your grandmothers house.

Posted

I think you should walk up to him with all your friends, and maybe scare him a bit. "You stop talking sh*t about me or I'll beat the **** out of you. Get it? Say that to him and wait. If that does not work, go on and actually beat the **** out of him.

That should end all problems. Yes, it sounds harsh but sometimes the hard way is the better way. If you do that he'll remember that he can't pull that kinda crap on you with you.

Posted

Actually, what Relean said works :embarrassed:

If you don't want to beat him... well, just scare him a bit, just show him that you can do something horrible if he doesn't shut up.

That worked with me, and I'm a girl :embarrassed: I never hit the guy but I showed him that I could because I took some self defense classes, I can't do anything special, but I scared the guy *evil laugh*

You could just scare him

Posted

You two are cruel! if i had that problem, i'd ignore him. no one deserves to get beaten up... except for a person on my old basket ball team and they smelled like sh*t. THEY deserve to get the crap out of him because he acts like an as* who thinks he's high and mighty and strong. (though he's not that strong. he punched me in the face but it didn't hurt.) But i already kicked the crap out of him. And sorry to people here that think i'm acting high and mighty. because i'm not trying to.

Posted

Yeah, but seriously. Zant. I hate you, too.

Posted

THAN PREPARE TO BE IGNORED! JUST LIKE HYLIAN TWILI! :angry: THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO WHO SAYS THAT OUTLOUD!

:D LOL

Posted

he is a bully dont lisin to him mabey he does not have friends or he wants you to be sad so people will lisin to him

Posted

Wow. Nice to knwo I'm appreiciated....>_>

Posted

I don't know what your'e post is hylian twili, but its probably this AHEM!

Doy! i'm so stupid! i wet my bed whenever i'm awake and pee on my socks for warmth! DOy!

(i didn't need to know that hylian twili... :embarrassed:)

Posted

I think you should walk up to him with all your friends, and maybe scare him a bit. "You stop talking sh*t about me or I'll beat the **** out of you. Get it? Say that to him and wait. If that does not work, go on and actually beat the **** out of him.

That should end all problems. Yes, it sounds harsh but sometimes the hard way is the better way. If you do that he'll remember that he can't pull that kinda crap on you with you.

first of all i dont swear like crazy and second of all I HAVE ONLY LIKE 2 FREIENDS!!!

Posted

I don't know what your'e post is hylian twili, but its probably this AHEM!

Doy! i'm so stupid! i wet my bed whenever i'm awake and pee on my socks for warmth! DOy!

(i didn't need to know that hylian twili... :embarrassed:)

ZANT GET OVER BEING JELOUS OF HYLIAN TWILI AND STOP PICKING A FIGHT

djklfajhsk;dhfaslkfahskldhfasjdjjdjdjfdjahldkdjhfjd

Posted

>>" Okay, people. If you wanna argue, do it in PM, not here. HAM!, if you don't mind, make a new thread.

But no arguing, or I'll close it again and HAM! won't be allowed to make a new one.

>> Closed.

Posted

first of all i dont swear like crazy and second of all I HAVE ONLY LIKE 2 FREIENDS!!!

Two friends should be enough, and I pictured you swearing because I bet you're angry at that guy.

Now, I'll open this but please stop arguing. I know there are many "rivals" so to speak, among the members, but you shouldn't try to start a fight in every topic like some guy I know.

Just be calm, okay? And if you want to continue these fights, do it in PMs.

Posted

OH, OH, OH I know! I know! You could totaly show of your skills in the way of the flying mongoose! (Dat's my totaly awesome pimped out cool made up martail art. And the best part about it is you don't have to even know it to show it off, just throw a couple punches in his general direction and pretend like you're practicing) :D

Oh yeah, and I'm not kidding, the way of the flying mongoose is actualy my totaly awesome pimped out cool martial art. (bet ya you want a martial art now huh? Well, I'll let you use it as long as you ONLY use it in this instence. Got that?)

P.S. [Post Script for those of you who have always wondered that like I have until last year]

Did you know that 1+1 doesn't always equal 2? Yeah they proved that because of synergy (or however you spell that stupid word) two things can work together to create something greater than they would have? So basicly there's a 1 in 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance that it equals 3! idk, just felt like sharing that. and also .9999999 continuing is actualy equal to one. I could show you the equation if you'd like. Sorry for getting off topic. :embarrassed:

Posted

i'll be your friend :D