Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fire Emblem, in General

136 posts in this topic

Posted

well given the person who requested it, he is probably looking for Nowi X Virion

Posted

Hey Virion's a cool cat

Posted

I know, and the Nowi X Virion support is hilarious!

Posted

Virion has to be my least favorite character, hes so pretentious :/

Why would you pair the best character with him

Posted

have you actually seen any of virion's supports? Usually the characters that are douches are actually some of the coolest dudes in the series

case and point:

Naesala_Artwork_%28FE10%29.png

Posted

Remind me what he did that was cool? I remember him being cool I just can't remember why he was cool.

Also: Post your waifus or Husbandos from FE Awakening.

fire_emblem_awakening__sully_by_ky_nim-d

Whoever you married your first time through is your canon waifu/husbando no take backs. If you married Chrom or something dumb like that you're a loser.

Posted

I married Chrom

imagine I posted the poster from the Chrom Fredrick C rank support

Posted

Lon'qu all the way

Posted

Yeah you guys are queers. Anyways I thought I'd point out in an adorable support convo between Lucina and Cynthia (If Cynthia is her sister), they're both freaking out about a giant bug in their tent and Cynthia shouts "KILL IT WITH FIRE!" It's actually "Kill it with fire magic or something!" but it still counts. The localization team is probably even sillier than this but I haven't finished the game yet so.

Posted

Xh6PFlO.jpg

Posted

Lissa's wind broke

this never occurred to me until just now.

also, i married Panne. the taguel are not going extinct.

the one thing about shipping everyone, though, is that i somehow wound up with a lot of lesbian pairs in my mind. i almost never spawn lesbian pairings, for some reason. but come on, who doesnt think cordelia riding the giant rabbit-panne like a pegasis isnt battle is a good idea? theyre already badass standing next to each other, why not have them as one unit, i mean, that shirt thing panne has already looks like a saddle.

i guess this means that gaurry is just a beard for panne. vaike, too, since he married cordelia. i could see this happening :|

Posted

I've only unlocked maybe five or six child units but I'm pretty sure as far as kids go kjelle was prooooobably the best one to get?

I mean she's literally inigo montoya. "You killed my master. Prepare to die." "There is no pleasure greater in life than growing stronger." "I am a god damned motherfucker." And so on.

Dezel.png

I bet you guys had really dumb kids like panne or something "oh boo hoo I don't want my race to go extinct I'll just cower over here with a bunch of bandits" yeah haha have fun nerd

Posted

I bet you guys had really dumb kids like panne or something "oh boo hoo I don't want my race to go extinct I'll just cower over here with a bunch of bandits" yeah haha have fun nerd

yarnes level was one of my favorites.

"you sure you wanna fight everyone?"

"yup"

"theres probably a lot of reinforcements"

"kill em all"

"okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

>>enemies double in number

Posted

Pheo, the bug converation always occurs between Lucina and her sibling, no matter who the sibling is. Just like with Father conversations (or in Lucina's case, mother conversations)

comic305_zps5cc971c1.png

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

tumblr_mqgh74hpV91qhlxcao1_500.jpg

Gayest thing I've ever read in any fire emblem.

T1g and Gilded Grace like this