Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm really sad

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok... here I am again in Rants & Raves...

Well, my thing is that today I celebrate the first month with my boyfriend and things were just good, I mean, things weren't excellent but they were good.

He usually hangs on with some girls of his class (he's in another class) and I have met them and I have talked with them and they're cool and everything...

Last week, he was like in another planet, he wouldn't talk and was always looking around, and this week he just came back to normal... and TODAY he acted just as last week, he didn't talk and when I was with him he told me things like "I'm going to eat with my friends while we do homework" or "I have to go with them" and things like that when we always eat on Thursdays...

I mean, I can live with his friends, but I really got mad when he prefered to be with them today... even for homework... I have re-scheduddled (I'm not sure if it's written right) my homework time so I can be with him and he just... well I'm dissapointed, and sad, and angry... :cry::cry::cry:

And you know, I wrote him a letter saying how much I love him and eveything because it's something special for me this day, and when he read it he didn't know what to say but he was like... in another planet, I dunno, I felt him absent.

Saying this really helped... but anyone have something to say? I really feel bad for this and I don't want to feel like this. I hate to feel sad, it sucks :cry:

Posted

....well...you shloud just sit down with him and talk to him

Posted

Yeah, but I'm not sure what should I tell him

Posted

Tell him that u feel like he has been kind of absent in the last week and if somethings wrong.

Posted

My G/f was like this once... Turned out she cheated on me. I forgave her, but she didn't "feel like she was good enough" for me. Meh, prepare for the worst, and be sure you can forgive if he has done something wrong.

Posted

My G/f was like this once... Turned out she cheated on me.

That didn't help...

The other day I spoke with him, he apologized for being all busy but I'll talk again when his examinations finish

Thanks for listening this... It really helped :D

Posted

spy on him... it makes me feel better... no one will bother me any longer... :unsure:

Posted

spy on him... it makes me feel better... no one will bother me any longer... :unsure:

I won't spy on him, I trust him even if he's weird sometimes