Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Old news by now but here is a thread for it. Gen 5 wont have a "third game" rehash but instead 2 direct sequels. Pretty cool. Kyurem has two new formes in Reshiram and Zekrom, White Kyurem and Black Kyurem, respectively. Also the Mascots switched sides (IE Zekrom is on Black instead of white now.)

Kyurem_forms.png

Posted

didnt play black or white

this isnt for the 3ds

probably wont bother

Posted

I don't like this change at all, because they're just being Jews by making it two games instead of one. I'd rather have my Gray and be happy with it.

The only thing that could make me like this is if Hoenn/Ruby and Sapphire Pokemon are in this like the red and blue 2's may be suggesting.

I'm still going to buy it, regardless.

Posted

I think the red and blue are just electricity and fire.

Posted

I didn't know this was happening, and I don't really care? Does this mean new pokemon or something? Was there a deep, engulfing plotline that black and white left off on at the end? Aren't all pokemon games still sequels of each other to begin with?

Posted

I don't understand why there's a "2" of a Pokemon game. I was planning on getting the first and now I'll end up getting both.

Posted

I was waiting for Gray, so i didn't get White. Now I have an emulator. :P

Anyway, I was streaming Pokemon Sunday for the announcement. It was shocking. I thought it was going to be a RS remake, with the red and blue everywhere, AND showing Advanced _____ from the anime. I plan on getting Black 2...because I like Zekrom.

Posted

This was all over my dash last night, I do hope the 2 part of the name is just a nameplace and that they will change it :>

Posted

I think they intend for you to get the sequel to the one you bought. Like, if you bought White, get White 2.

Maybe there will be some 3DS features, and perhaps you can somehow cartridge swap your Pokemon over or something. I dunno. It seems odd to make a sequel and not be able to use the same pokemon.

Posted

I think they intend for you to get the sequel to the one you bought. Like, if you bought White, get White 2.

considering that they swapped the legendaries, i would say yes

Posted

I honestly thought they just ran out of colors to name the games. I mean, first it was colors, then precious metals, then gemstones, back to colors, then lack of colors. I was hoping to see them go to other periodic elements and eventually sounds.

Posted

Technically, they're all colors.

Posted

God why are people complaining about this?

Oh no Pokemon didn't do exactly the same thing it's done for the past 10 years. Boo hoo something new and different and unexpected.

Personally, I'm really excited that they didnt stick to the same old formula.

Jareddude likes this

Posted

^this, as much as I love the Pokemon games dearly, it's really needed a drastic change for some time, y'know? I'm really interested to see where these games are going. Hopefully we won't have to be waiting long for more information!

Also I think I heard that there would be special features for people playing the game on the 3DS/DSi???? I need to find where I saw that, but there you go Nintendo's way of selling more 3DSes, if true, lol.

Also I still totally think of Persona Fusion when I look at those Kyurem forms, that'd actually be p. pro if Pokemon did that lolll.

I really hope the red & blue does mean ruby/sapphire = Hoenn ;_; I WANT MY REMAKE IN SOME SHAPE OR FORM also Hoenn is the best designed region imo, aaaaaaaa so pretty <3