Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

999 Sequel "Extreme Escape Adventure" confirmed for American release

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Under new title Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

http://www.aksysgames.com/2012/02/28/zero-escape-virtues-last-reward-announcement/

Much like the widely successful Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors, this game will play in alternating sections of visual-novel storytelling and puzzle-solving escape sequences. It will feature 24 different endings, many of which likely involve lots and lots of dying.

Featuring all the features of the game's Japanese release, including fully-voiced dialog, the localization will also feature dual-language support, which I assume to mean you don't have to listen to the dub if you don't want to.

If you don't yet have a 3DS or a PS Vita, this game is as good an incentive as any to go get one.

Posted

im gonna miss the "good people die" bit :<

It will feature 24 different endings, many of which likely involve lots and lots of dying.

oh gawd.....and im gonna get them all.

Featuring all the features of the game's Japanese release, including fully-voiced dialog, the localization will also feature dual-language support, which I assume to mean you don't have to listen to the dub if you don't want to.

finally, sweet jeegus, i will have a game like that (on handheld). ive been crying myself to sleep due to my lack of choice. ok, not really. but still.

oh jeez, reading up on this, itll feature moving the camera around the room, and 3d......im gonna need more tissues to wipe all this drool off my lips.

Posted

im gonna miss the "good people die" bit :<

I like this title. Its safe to assume that the last reward for virtue is death, so it is a less straightforward way of saying the same thing