Zelda show..

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Who else thought Link looked like a piece of crap and was desperate to get a kiss from Zelda, and Zelda was a typical cartoon princess, stuck up and a asshole. Who else thinks that or am I just crazy?

Posted

The Zelda cartoon was bad. Cartoons are usually like that with characters, though. And animu.

But, sure, they're basically like that. You wouldn't be crazy if no one else did anyway.

Posted

did this need its own thread

Posted

Yeah sorry about me making the thread I didn't look through the entertainment section thoroughly.

Posted

Yeah, Link was a bit of a jerk in the cartoon series, but that show's a guilty pleasure of mine. Actually, I think doing an Hnet stream of it with commentary could be entertaining. Possible drinking game for those of age: every time you hear an "Excuuuse me, princess", or whenever they almost kiss, but then something interrupts them.

Teto likes this

Posted

oh my god Arachne that would be the best drinking game. This needs to be done one day guyssss :<

Also yeah I agree this show was incredibly stupid, but hey, I enjoyed watching it so yeah, so bad it's good, kinda! The pixie girl annoyed me a lot though ):

(moving to Zelda discussion since we are a Zelda site and all lmao)