"I remember a time before status updates and picture threads. A simpler time, that was a lot more active than it is now."

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Implying those are the reasons this forum is inactive.

Rika Code and Michael like this

Posted

why

Posted

That1guy don't make this about my status or about the fact that this used to be one.

Let's continue the discussion that had sort of started in comments.

Be a good sport and change your avatar too, it's really pretty ugly and difficult to look at. It also makes every single post you make instantly sad and depressing (and ugly).

T1g likes this

Posted

I'll give you a hint, lack of activity lately has a lot to do with something that rhymes with groo blizzards sand fun flowbot sharewolf. Or maybe that people like me have been so focused in their schoolwork that they cant take the time to turn around and make a bunch of posts in a day.

Activity slumps dont bother me or anything, because we get them maybe twice a year. We'll pick it up.

Michael likes this

Posted

Pheo you are the only one who understands this.

Posted

And that is why I am your king

Posted

I'll give you a hint, lack of activity lately has a lot to do with something that rhymes with groo blizzards sand fun flowbot sharewolf. Or maybe that people like me have been so focused in their schoolwork that they cant take the time to turn around and make a bunch of posts in a day.

Activity slumps dont bother me or anything, because we get them maybe twice a year. We'll pick it up.

How does "groo" rhyme with "all"?

Posted

it rhymes as a whole. Like orgasm and ectoplasm dont have the same beginning but they rhyme at the end.

Posted

All you understand pheo is that the forum slows down. You don't know how to fix it. You're too wrapped up in your personal affairs to set aside the time to help those you consider to be your people. Your priorities are clear. And this is why you will never be a fit and worthy king.

Also Knuckle you wont be king because it's literally impossible to take you seriously at all.

T1g likes this

Posted

"Guys we can't handle two games running at once!!!"

Posted

what.

Posted

Stop spamming Cascade.

Jareddude likes this

Posted

But Teto, we do have two games running at once

AWaOR is still going

Posted

I'll be honest, like I said another time. I feel disconnected from you all. I feel as if this "quilt" of friendships is breaking apart. The forum is changing a lot, and it seems a lot of people don't have a reason to come back anymore. Very little members have things in common, everyone is harsh to each other. Some are trolled from an opinion.

Posts like "Yes" are everywhere, making the forum look bad, making less people want to come.

There is a reason for inactivity.

I remember the days where I'd sit here all day, waiting for someone to post in Talk or an RP thread. Maybe even make a new thread themselves.

...I miss the old days.

Posted

I'd say tat this is the most united the forums have ever been. We just don't use the forums lol. It's skype and irc.

yeah this is pretty much whats going on