"I remember a time before status updates and picture threads. A simpler time, that was a lot more active than it is now."

72 posts in this topic

Posted

LL you are insane you have no social skills.

Buy a dummies guide, dummy.

Posted

Gonads is a silly work reply to my edit.

Posted

I rejected the guide, rewrote the guide and then immediately rejected the rewritten version, too.

"So this is how to properly communicate with people.... Wait a minute, this is nothing like how I talk to people, this can't be right!"

Posted

Yeah, not one of your better attempts.

Posted

Well I just asked the new user for pics. Which, in real life, is equivalent to "hello, how are you?".

You know it's true. You've been to Omegle, surely.

omegle is just the high point of etiquette. full of classy people and their exposed members.

Posted

i might be able to do something in the future about getting new members but for now i cant do anything

Posted

i might be able to do something in the future about getting new members but for now i cant do anything

(Here's my chance to play mind games!)

Well I just asked the new user for pics. Which, in real life, is equivalent to "hello, how are you?".

You know it's tue. You've been to Omegle, surely.

So we're on the same level as Omegle. Great. Some people may consider sharing pics as a way of saying hello but I don't. I understand that some people think this way after being on the internet for a while but Hyrule.net was one of my earlier internet experiences and if someone asked me for pics then I would have been pushed away and questioned the forum members character. You should be more aware of your sense of humor too. It's hard to tell whether you're serious or joking sometimes. I can't even tell if you're being serious right now. Also I have the same problem with my sense of humor so I guess I shouldn't be preaching but try to let people get to know you a bit before saying something that could easily be misunderstood.

Also I don't consider you a shame or anything that's stupid.

Posted

Here is my stance on the Intro threads:

If you are reading one and aren't going to say something that isn't along the lines of "Welcome!" or related to the OP's post then there is really no need to reply.

We do not have an Intro forum to scare users away, if that were the case then I would just disable registrations and only let those that the community accept register.

Posted

If you are reading one and aren't going to say something that isn't along the lines of "Welcome!" or related to the OP's post then there is really no need to reply.

yeah this is basically it

Posted

Everyone in this thread is wrong to some degree. :<

LL Is right because censoring is like bad and stuff. You shouldn't censor him and not censor everyone else. That just wrong. :<

But LL was also being kinda lame in the way he treated the new member. :<

Nobody wins when we fight over trivial stuff (or anything really) :<

Posted

>:

Posted

Maybe we can all vote on which behaviors are wrong and right on hnet.

I'll start. Here are the forum's most controversial behavioral issues, and my stances on them

Pm'ing yourself: Right

Jokes about being King of the forum: Wrong

Not having a face/emoticon as a username : Wrong

Straight Bangs: Right

Having a Majora's mask avatar: Right

Writing fanfiction about Wolves/ All Wolf roleplays: Right

Starting a game at the same time as Double45 and having him finish before you: Wrong

Making fun of the Spam bots: Wrong (It's not their fault that they are being forced to carry out the will of higher powers)

Bomb Threats: Wrong

Interforum Dating: Gross

Posted

I'll resurrect Keaton's Army. In honour of Keaton :<

Chase likes this

Posted

Noooo

Posted

Being king of the forums was all well and good until knuckle started taking it really seriously