Hai! I'm new here♪

15 posts in this topic

Posted

It's an honour to meet you all! My name is Kristen, and my favorite Zelda character is Sheik! My favorite Zelda games are Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, and Skyward Sword.

Posted

Hey there, welcome to this here site.

Looks like you also like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance or A2, that's pretty cool, if you come to the chat, we could probably have some good discussions. Or something.

Posted

Welcome, hello <: I ask only that you don't ever leave, you seem nice.

We're kind of a weird forum in that we're kind of split into forum posts and everybody talking in chatrooms. There's the site's IRC, and there's also Skype. IRC has a lot of members who only ever go on IRC, whereas Skype only really has a collection of people who also post on the forum. There's usually more going on on IRC though, and a lot of different people.

I just stick to Skype personally, because I really just like sticking with the people I know. That's just me though.

For IRC: http://hyrule.net/chat

For Skype, I could add you to the chat or something if you'd like. Though I don't know how keen you'd be for that since you only just joined.

Maybe I'm too enthusiastic.

Maybe!

Posted

Hey there! Glad you decided to join our site :> Hope you have fun here~ And yes come try out our chat! New faces are always nice to see.

Feel free to like, message me if you have any questions and stuff, it's what I'm here for lol.

Posted

Welcome :) to Hyrule.net!

Posted

Yo. Welcome on behalf of the Hyrule.net staff and members. I hope you enjoy your stay here and stimulate some conversation.

Posted

Welcome to Hnet! I see you're from Georgia, me too! Currently residing in Athens but I'm originally from around Atlanta. Great to see another southeastern US member :>

Posted

Welcome, hello <: I ask only that you don't ever leave, you seem nice.

We're kind of a weird forum in that we're kind of split into forum posts and everybody talking in chatrooms. There's the site's IRC, and there's also Skype. IRC has a lot of members who only ever go on IRC, whereas Skype only really has a collection of people who also post on the forum. There's usually more going on on IRC though, and a lot of different people.

I just stick to Skype personally, because I really just like sticking with the people I know. That's just me though.

For IRC: http://hyrule.net/chat

For Skype, I could add you to the chat or something if you'd like. Though I don't know how keen you'd be for that since you only just joined.

Maybe I'm too enthusiastic.

Maybe!

i wanna say i didnt start being active outside of werewolf until i got to know people better via skypechat.

It's an honour to meet you all! My name is Kristen, and my favorite Zelda character is Sheik! My favorite Zelda games are Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, and Skyward Sword.

majoras mask listed first--i love you even more now.

Posted

Welcome to the site! Of course you know most of us are zelda fans, but bear in mind we don't only talk about zelda. That would get boring, fast. Most of us enjoy talking about plenty of other games, and a few of us even play games together regularly. Some of us get together for Team Fortress 2, others of us for games like Dragon Nest, et cetera. Are you a fan of any of those?

Posted

Awww, it looks like I am a bit late to welcome you

But still, welcom to the forums, I hope you have fun here :>

Posted

Why do you hate me LL.

I thought we were the Hnet BFFs?

Posted

We haven't a room prepared ):

Posted

ho man tactics is my jam guys

also hi

Posted

I'm even later to the party, like the guy who shows up when everyone's throwing up.

Anyway, welcome. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.