Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zoo RP

29 posts in this topic

Posted

I am the game master. I am the leader of the pack. I dictate everything.

Hyrule is now not much unlike modern civilization. The government maintains as best it can an illusion of peace. But only the animals of the Zoo know the truth. The wolves, foxes, tigers, lions, bears. They're all part of the same team.

You can be any of those listed. These are the only zoo animals with super intelligence that allows them to talk amongst one another and think like early 21st century teenagers.

We animals are about to embark on a great journey. Adventuring across the future Hyrule to defeat Ganonpork, the pig god that has ruled over Hyrule for centuries as supreme puppetmaster.

Name:

Species:

Colour:

History:

------

Name: Toto

Species: Tiger

Colour: Tiger

History: I am a wolf I haven't done much in my whole life.

For the time being the RP will take place in the Zoo until we feel like we have enough people to break free and take on the world.

Preferably we'd have at least one of each species but be whatever you want.

Posted

Name: Coco

Species: Lynx

Colour: Grey

Posted

Name: Bearnard

Species: Bear

Colour: Bear Brown

History: I'm a Bear

Posted (edited)

Name: Phanny

Species: Zebra

Colour: BLACK AND WHITE ONLY BLACK AND WHITE

History: I once had breakfast foods in the afternoon.

Edited by Teto
no (see edit history)

Posted

i cant resist after that wolf thread

Name: Cho

Species: Fox

Colour: grey

Posted

Name: Tiggles

Species: Tigger

Colour: Tigger stripped

History:tigger-stencil-240x240.jpg

Posted

Teto..... you dawg. I'm a purple zebra unicorn gosh.,

Posted

Name: Mufasa

Species: Lion

Color: Standard Lion

HIstory: My Zookeeper's favorite movie is the Lion King, so I was named after his favorite character. I can't help feeling like death is closing in on me. I feel almost as if once the roleplay starts, I will die in the first post. This feeling is inevitable, and cannot be avoided. But I am probably just imaging things, because all lions are paranoid like that.

Other than that, I am a lion I haven't done much in my whole life.

Posted

Phanta you can have some kind of identity crisis in black and white, with no purple. Your whole life you looked in the mirror and you knew you were meant to be born purple. You've never felt like a black and white zebra. You feel like you've been betrayed by your body, and so you identify as a purple zebra. When we escape the zoo you can raid a makeup shop or something.

AND SO

Toto woke up to the sounds of NPC birds chirping. Imbeciles, all of them. They know nothing of the songs they sing, what they mean, what they represent. Mindlessly chirping away to the same old tune, unaware that the world they speak of is dead and gone, below the surface it rots away. The world's soul is black with the pain and suffering of millions of world weary pigeons, lying in the street as they wait for death. Their death will never come. There is no car in the metaphor to crush their woe-filled little heads. "Woe is me" they cry, beak-down in the dust, hoping that if they grind their faces against the road for long enough they might die.

And that is how the world was. Toto had totold the others of this misery. He'd seen in his visions, unravelled the truth, and bound together worthy followers. And today was the day they would escape. Tig was in the cold cage immediately across from his. He called to him to wake the others and have them assemble as planned at his command.

Okay everybody get rallied introduce yourselves and be dumb.

Posted

Tiggles lead a very secluded life, in highest reaches of the top of his cage decoration. He had been a hermit for his entire life, for he had to guard the secret to the super duper alley ooper bounce, a technique so powerful that it could only be taught to the chosen one. And so he has waited in his shitty cage for the fated day when what the squid is that noise

oh its Toto, says its time to assemble everyone as planned. Tiggles can tell that he is being serious because Toto has the eye of the tiger.

Posted

((itallics and first person for character thoughts, in case you're wondering. Also double parenthesis for OOC))

Tig is such an odd character, clinging onto that tree. As far as I can tell, Tig has delusions that his tail can act as a spring. I wonder how far up the tree he thinks he is? I'm sure there must be something wrong with him. Some deep-seeded mental problem that makes him think he's some super powered cartoon animal or something. Strange fellow.

Posted

Coco groaned, or whatever it is Lynxes do to express annoyance or resignation as she padded along to meet up with the others. To think, her, the last Iberian Lynx in the world, taking orders from a tiger. Of all the great cats tigers were Coco's least favourite. This came from a traumatic experience when she was a kitten. When she was free. Before everything had been taken away from her.

This is the only reason I'm working with these brutal creatures.

When we break free, I'll go my own way.

If we break free.

Posted

i had a friend once. He was a young piglet who thought he could handle the power of the bounce

it took them weeks to clean up the mess

Posted

And now he's started making some horrible squeaking sound loudly under his breath, like a dying pig. What even goes on in that guys head.

Posted

more than anything else, i hate bears. Those no good mothersquiders never did anyone any good. squiding lazy assholes just bum around all day and ask you for money to feed their crippling honey addictions. No good could ever come from trusting a bear with anything.