Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zoo RP

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Bearnard sat in his cage, watching the people watching him. They were always watching him. Always. When he ate, when he slept, when he shat, even when he fornicated the female bears. That always made them laugh. Most things would find being constantly observed terrifying and extremely paranoia inducing, but Bearnard didn't care. Bearnard had spent his entire life in captivity, and it didn't make a difference to him if anyone was watching him do anything at all. Maybe if it started one day and stopped the next, certainly, but this? This was Bearnard's life. Being watched. And he did not care.

Posted

Tiggles leaps down from his tree-cave. the leaves in its walls are beginning to change color. It will be winter soon

Posted

Toto observes as Tig lets go of the tree trunk and slumps down onto his side. Tig immediately starts sniffing leaves that lie next to his head and gazing up at the tree. It must have only dawned on him that it's autumn.

Why do I trust this guy with alerting the others again? Whose idea was that?

Posted

detecting the agitation of his neighbor, tiggles hops over to alert his neighbor, Bearnard, and attempts to catch his attention.

god how i hate these squidding winnies. i would leave him behind if i could get away with it.

glaring at Bearnard to make him uncomfortable doesnt even seem to phase him. In fact, he might have developed a fetish for it.

Teto likes this

Posted

Bearnard kept doing what he did best.

Nothing.

Posted

tiggles becomes put off by the bearnard's erection. perhaps even more so by the fact that the winnie doesn't seem to notice he has one

Posted

(is this going to be one of those rp's that dies really fast because i liked how this began but i dont think anyone is going to participate besides me and teto)

Posted

Cho licks his tail and tries to remember what he was supposed to do again. he wishes he wasnt so forgetful...they probably wouldnt have caught him, if he wasnt so forgetful. he forgot what he forgot that got him caught, though. oh well. he continues to lick his tail, cleaning it thoroughly, and looks up at his neighbor, bouncing around.

that striped tail...if i could just get ahold of it, i...crap, what was i thinking about again?

he stops preening himself, tongue still sticking out, trying to think.

tails?

he glances back down at his pride and joy, cocks his head a little, and goes back to his usual cleaning.

Posted

Tiggles attempts at getting the attention of the others has failed, for they are too busy ignoring him

Posted

Tiggles was hungry.

After all, no one did anything for an entire day, including eating

Posted

The madness was beginning to set in. Tiggles knew he would have to escape by himself. Fortunately, he had a plan should something like this happen.

Once it was feeding time, the zookeepers would have to open the door to get inside.

and then:

1mhN1.gif

zeHrB.gif

Posted

And it was thus that we woke on the plains on the outskirts of the city, having successfully escaped the day before.

Tig had been having nightmares, poor fellow. He must be remembering the panic and struggle of their daring escape from the claws of man.

Toto turned to look out at the horizon, away from the city. There was bound to be somewhere out there for escaped creatures like us. Out super-animal intelligence must have led many to evading their captors and set up camp somewhere... It would have to be hidden. Scrolling the landscape, his eyes fell upon a rainforest rising far in the distance. They must be in there! It's perfect shelter from the humans. They would never be able to find them in there, even if they were daring enough to enter.

It was decided by Toto and Toto alone that there could be absolutely nothing wrong with going somewhere so dangerous-looking.

And so the party began their hike across the plains, towards the Congo rainforest.

Posted

Tiggles forgot who was part of the party, and decides to have a rolecall

Posted

everyone was dead except tiggles. he knew it would come to this. just like that time with the donkey and the kangaroo