Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Talk (RP)

116 posts in this topic

Posted

Knuckle smiled, admiring the beauty of his gorgeous queen and taking note of her modest introduction. Truly, there could be no equal for Rika in all the world.

"as for myself" Knuckle said, standing up and assuming a pose that made him look clever, "I am the local smut-writer and Eridan lover. That is really all you need to know about me"

Posted

Chi chuckles in the corner, amused by all the on-goings, and especially the lego analogy. He tosses his silver bangs aside unnecessarily, and smiles with a glint in his eyes, "I havent really been in the RP section much--enough to join in on the silly concepts, but I dont really know what to do afterwards, ever." he scratches the side of his head absentmindedly as he looks anywhere but at the others, "but this sounds like fun, and I wont have any issues tracking some crazed backstory. I RPed with some friends a few years back, and it was ok, but most of us played cannon characters, and the OCs were hard to keep track of...." he trails off, realizing hes rambling. "I guess im just trying to explain why i havent been so around in this kind of thing"

Chi glances back at the resident talking hound, "but you can count me in for however long this ride lasts, i guess" and offers out a faintly circuit-patterned hand.

Posted

I return from my moment of absent mindedness, having drifted off for a while. I blink hard and look around at the newcomers, who seemed to want to join in. I cover my mouth with my paws, stifling a laugh. It hadn't occurred to me earlier how ridiculous I must seem, taking all this so very seriously. RPing seems kind of ridiculous to me now, thinking back on it from a different state of mind. Calmed by tiredness, sobering after my bitter slobbering of before. I lower my arms and sit back down.

"Sorry if I was a pain to listen to before, I really shouldn't have gotten so emotionally involved in all this. I definitely could have made my point clearer and more concise, but I think even the sight of the walls of text I built would be enough to ward off those certain undesirables I addressed."

I look from Rika to Knuckle to Chi. With Chi, I felt relieved that I wasn't the only one not acting as their real self here. I turn back to face them all, "Thanks for taking part, if only for just one post. I hope you're here because you want to be, and not just to humour me. I have to admit, now that I look at it, I'm not quite sure which direction to take this thread in either. As the OP, I have plenty to say in the way of stating rules and mercilessly tearing people apart, but now that I've settled I feel a bit lost. So I can't blame you for not knowing where to start with this."

I rub my face and shake my head about a bit, trying to keep myself alert. "Well, I hope you guys can find some use with this thread now that I've used it to assert myself as king butthurt. I'll have to go though, as it's about half past five in the morning, and I think I have to be up in a few hours. I hope I come up with some neat ideas to get this thread off the ground in the meantime. Would be very pleased if I returned to find that one of you had done so as well. I hope that isn't too optimistic of me, after all I don't really think you're any more experienced with RPs than I am."

"I'm done talking now. I have felt awfully talkative today, which is odd for me. I'd be glad to wake up in the same state of mind tomorrow. But for now, goodnight."

I lie back and die.

Joke.

Posted

I enter the room and glance around...pheo. I see a pheo. Cautiously, I approach said pheo and extend my hand.

"Hello, pheo."

Posted

Chi goes to hold tetos corpse and mour--nope, theres a pulse. Chi gives the unconscious teto an exaggerated judging/displeased look before cracking a grin and unceremoniously leaving the dog to an inevitable time-zone-induced nap. after all, the same would inevitably happen to everyone, at some point. he stands up and brushes his hands off.

"welp, 'nuffa that. what should we do? RPG-style adventuring? mindgames? duck duck groose?"

chi pauses, a dumb grin on his face, and wonders if thinking about himself in third person is really that good of an idea. he wonders if anyone else thinks in third person like he does, or if they think in terms of "i". he figures theres probably some of both.

Posted

pheo sits in stasis, staring up at me. I shrug and look over at a boy, apparently named Chi, shaking a dead dog. He appears to check its pulse then cracks a very strange smile as he sets it down.

I walk over to Chi and extend my hand. "Hello, Chi. I'm Commander Sanders, and this is my favorite room in the RP Talk."

Posted

Unit 2356 gives "*what philosophical literature calls" an incredulous stare. How dare the heathen imply her/its funeral ship partner would die before her/it? 2356 is appalled at the... the... human whose gender identity was never ascertained in her AI. The gynoid also contemplates smacking the living daylights out of the silver hair for forcibly witholding her cousin: keys.

"Shenanigans do not compute. Error. Re-assessing situation."

Well, crap. Apparently, dog-shaking was entirely out of her comprehensive powers. Ah well. Though, it seem like another organism(?) is engaging the silver hair. Best observe this exchange.

((* Philosophy teacher quote))

Posted

Chi takes commander sanders hand, and gives it a firm shake. "its nice to see so many people(?) here"

he notices the presence of another mechanical being, seemingly mostly mechanical and less being. observing the whirs of unseen fans and machinery kicking in as she/it tries to process something heavily, he moves toward her/it, cocks his head casually, and initiates communication, "bleep bloop"

Posted

Egads. The idiot-human has paid another silly insult upon 2356. She guessed it was about time to make this little human understand what she was dealing with: heaps of metal formed into a protective shell in which millions of signals and computations occur. While they were, in essence, quite similar, the android unit had one thing going for her and that was the fact her palm, fingers and entire arm was made of metal. Why not mess with the human?

"Command Acknowledged: Initiating Facial Destruction Sequence. Activating Sequential Limb Acceleration Protocol."

2356 promptly drew back her METAL hand and immediately brought it upon the silver hair's face repeatedly. Possibly the best part of her programming yet.

Posted

I watch as a strange robotic character slaps Chi repeatedly. Ouch.

I approach. "You remind me of the geth," I say aloud. Not that anyone would know what geth are, but I felt it was important to state, regardless. "It's nice to meet you. What shall I call you?"

Posted

Chi disengages himself from the aggressive metal contraption, almost throwing her across the room, but stops when commander sanders approaches. he backs up several feet, though, and pulls out his trusted pencil, ready to draw himself any weapons he might need.

Posted

"Searching: geth"

It was deemed important that unit 2356 research any unknown references made before engaging other sentient or semi-sentient beings in the event that aforementioned subject be brought up in the midst of communication. It was especially important in such a case where considerable impressions can be made.

Ew. What. What are these unattractive-? Granted, the Commander human had only witnessed the gynoid's more destructive/mechanical functions. Furthermore, it would do no good to aggress a potentially high ranking human when connections are to be made.

Assessing the situation quickly, the unit could only conclude that this area was a social room.

"Activating social protocols. Proceeding with re-adaptation."

She figured that, if she was going to be surrounded by these strange organisms, she might as well attempt to blend in. Clinking and clacking could be heard as the gynoid essentially re-assembled herself to resemble a more humanoid figure similar to a short girl. What could possible appear less threatening than a short, female human? Maybe an infantile creature but probably not much else.

"Protocol End. Hello, I am Unit 2356. It is nice to meet you Commander Sanders."

Posted

I place my hand to my chin and watch as the geth-like android begins to shape itself into the form of a little girl. She seems innocent. Too innocent.

I look over at Chi and we both nod. She's not to be trifled with, that's for sure.

I look back at the android. "Okay, Unit 2356. I hope to have you on our side. What is this room, and have we been brought here for a purpose?"

Posted

"There is currently no information on this room and any of our surroundings within my database. Further observation is required."

Calmly, 2356 walked over to the unconscious dog that the Chi human was previously shaking and picked it up. After doing a scan, the gynoid decided it would share what information she had at least as a gesture of peace. Except to the Chi human. The Chi human was weird.

"Subject: dog. Status: Jokingly dead. Miscellaneous information includes that this dog is prone to jokes of the serious kind and statements of the joking kind. It is also my future funeral ship partner."

Posted

A dark woman walked into the room. She was dark in sense that her skin was as black as coal. She had white hair, like snow, and pointed ears. She wore armor that shined like diamonds because it was made of diamonds. There was a sword on her back with a red blade.

"So like, do any of yous know what planet this is? I swear to gawd if you alls do not have wifi here, I am gonna flip."

She pulled out a small red cell phone and held to above her with her eyes focused on the screen.

"Uh..... great. No service...... HELL-OH! Are any of yous gonna tell me what planet this is?"