Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Talk (RP)

116 posts in this topic

Posted

Knuckle decides the best way to express his opinion effectively is his preferred method; pitching a fit.

"Guyssssss Sayuri is evil and I don't like herrrrrrr!" Knuckle complained, stomping his feet and crossing his hands. "We need to dismantle her before she absorbs our souls or something! Also we need to use her parts to make a rocketship."

Posted

Chi stares at knuckle, and then looks around, "whos sayuri?" he looks at knuckle again, "you seeing things, pal?"

Posted

Everybody seemed to be going off track a little. Knuckle seemed like a bit of a whiner. Why couldn't be more like the greyscale lady. She was so quiet! Hadn't said a word, not even on her... screen. She didn't have a screen. I had planned to give her one once we'd arrived here but I ended up forgetting all about it. I circle around the group, whose attention was drawn to the fussy boy with the purple streak and like blue striped scarf ((Knuckle I'm envisioning you as an Eridan cosplayer)).

I drew the outline of a screen in the air and it faded into view. It had lost it's retro charm, being something of a floating television screen now. A floating board with white flickering on it. I pushed it back over to her without saying much at all.

I'd done so quite quietly, everybody else seemed quite focused on the Knuckle guy. Operation complete, nice and easy.

Everybody else continued to bicker, shout and mutter to themselves, lost in their own thoughts. Wouldn't want to break up this happy scene with another speech, so I left them as they were. But it looked as though the group were beginning to favour the forest.

I'd long since stopped paying attention to the world around me, kind of lost in myself. If anybody had been trying to catch my attention, I wouldn't have picked up on it. It's then that I saw the flickering silhouette of a body hanging from a crucifix, the only identifiable thing being blood dribbling down what appeared to be it's neck. The entire rest of it's form was black. I hate when these things show up. Such a bother to clean up after.

But it was probably okay to just leave as it was. We were more or less in the middle of nowhere anyway. And most people don't seem to notice spirits of tortured souls, their pain burning holes into the space they spent their days. Likely he was just murdered many hundreds of years ago, and disguised as a scarecrow. Such a creative way to hide a body! I hope one day I and my new friends could come up with such wonderful ideas. Hopefully not for hiding a body though.

I turned back to face the group now, having been lost in my thoughts for a moment, distracted by my incessant brain chatter.

Posted

I continue to get frustrated at the inferiority of the landdwellers. "Can't you lowbllods see? Sayuri is an evil demon who happens to be controlling the robot! That 2356...thing!" I continue shaking my fists and flailing about to get more attention. "We need to exorcise her via dismantling her, reprogramming her, and building her into a rocketship that I will fly to my home planet! For it is there I can obtain the power of the holiest sciences and lead us on the path to hope!

Posted

This jabbering, scarved creature was being a bit of a bother. There was absolutely nothing that could be made from his constant nagging, and nothing anybody could really do to make him stop. I clapped my hands and raised my voice "To the forest then?" I said with a posed look, attempting to demand as much attention as I possibly could to distract from the child.

Posted

Chi shrugs, now seems as good a time as any to hit the woods. He turns to 2356, "you really being controlled there?"

Posted

"Database analysis on demonic possession: held by many belief systems to be the control of an individual by a malevolent supernatural being."

What kind of idiot-? The noisy organism was sounding more and more suicidal with his attempts at dissuasion. Furthermore, the Chi human was starting to sound stupider yet again.

"Database analysis on exorcism: the religious practice of evicting demons or other spiritual entities from a person or place which they are believed to have possessed. Depending on the spiritual beliefs of the exorcist, this may be done by causing the entity to swear an oath, performing an elaborate ritual or simply by commanding it to depart in the name of a higher power. The practice is ancient and part of the belief system of many cultures and religions."

While she was confident that the mental faculties of most of her companions were far above that of the noisy human, she really did not want to be dismantled. Hopefully she would not have to resort to violence.

"As I am neither a place nor a person, it would be very much counter-productive to stand around and attempt to drive out malevolent supernatural beings that do not have the ability to reside anywhere within my systems as I do not have the human faculties that allow such beings to do so. Further analysis of my database also states that there have been no cases of demonic possession in droids. Desist your accusations or you will be identified as an agressor and will be immediately terminated."

Posted

Knuckle now sees the futility of giving rational arguments to these lowbloods and walking demonic collections of scrap metal. "Well FINE THEN, I guess we can all just trust the robot for now and go to the silly forest," he said, pouting. "Which, I might add, doesn't have any holy science wands that I need to help you people anywayso I hope you want to deal with my moaning and groaning until we go to outer space you LOSERS."

Posted

If the gynoid could feel aggravated, she would be aggravated she couldn't feel pissed.

"No one is telling you to come with us. I am not forcing anyone to go to the forest. There is no reason for you to follow if you do not wish to do so. You will simply go wherever you wish alone. Lost. Wandering."

((Let it be known that Knuckle tried to take this to me in the Skype chat and was righteously demolished by my sound logic))

Posted

"yeah, to each their own, i guess....though it really would be better if we stuck together, at least to some degree" he glances at 2356, getting the feeling she didnt have a very good impression of him, then shakes it off. he turns to knuckle, "you dont really need to go into space for a wand" Chi sketches out an oblong, narrow shape in the air, and it begins to solidify as he adds details to it, making it purple with blue flourishes. He then sketches a ribbon in black with white lace. The lace looks questionable at best, but ok from a distance, at least. He offers the wand to knuckle, and the ribbon to 2356, "in before you try to blow up your friend there," he says to knuckle, gesturing to 2356, "the ribbon is resistant to magic. shes not immune, but you wont be blowing her up haphazardly, anyway" he looks away and frowns, knowing the scarfed one probably wouldnt be thrilled with this, "itd be best if we could all get along, without, you know, dismantling everyone....i mean, we just met."

Posted

Knuckle is at a loss for words. Before him lies the almighty Empiricist's Wand, a holy weapon of the truest sciences. "At last, with this power I will be able to aid you hopeless peasants in whatever it is we are going to be doing!" Knuckle strides triumphantly in the direction of the forest, paying no heed to his comrades except for his gorgeous queen Rika, who was right by his side.

Posted

I stand and watch everyone bicker amongst themselves. The dog, Chi, and 2356 want to head to the forest. I'm not sure what the best course of action is, but it's better than standing around here. For better or worse, we're in this together.

Posted

"Define: Empiricist - is a theory of knowledge that asserts that knowledge comes only or primarily via sensory experience. Example: you cannot have known the wand existed unless you have experienced it therefore, you could not have known it existed and simply made up the wand's name on the spot," she said as she was given the ribbon.

Speaking of the ribbon, what was she supposed to do with it? 2356 understood that it was some sort of defensive measure against the noisy one but her scanners could not find anything except a strange energy emanating from said object. She supposed, because droids CAN suppose, that she would have to equip the strange artifact. But how?

Posted

Rika noticed that 2356 was just staring at the ribbon in its hand, to Rika it seemed like 2356 didn't know what to do with the ribbon. She walked from Knuck'd side over to 2356 and said with a smile, "Do you need any help with that?"

Posted

Knuckle lets out a deep sigh; if his queen has decided to befriend the robot then he would feel guilty if he didn't extend his own friendship. Reluctantly at first, he walks over to the robot and ties the ribbon on its head so that it kind of looks like that girl robot from Chrono Trigger.

Not reluctantly, he gives his queen a kiss on the cheek and smiles.