Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Talk (RP)

116 posts in this topic

Posted

((I have no idea how that loooooks))

Posted

Knuckle pulls out a photo he keeps on him at all times for situations like this:

AtroposXR-BattleLeft.gif

"This is what you kind of look like. Minus the pink color of course."

Posted

The greyscale girl glances at the screen and nods with approval.

This way, she mouths, and the screen floats towards her, echoing her silent words.

Posted

((Oh gog i want to come in but there's no good way to at this point help me aaaa :<))

Posted

And so the party continued on in this manner until they arrived at the edge of the forest, a winding trail stretching out before them. If you were to walk back from where we were now, you would find that the road was forked, and along the second path another traveller approached. "You there! I know that pretty much anybody in this world is a player so I'm going to go ahead and tell you to introduce yourself!"

Posted

((we can run into you as we head to wherever were heading. forest, i think))

Chi nods at everyone kainda getting along, and then follows the others as they head to the woods.

((ninjad!!!))

Posted

I looked up from my phone, on which I was pestering my friend.

--silverMoon [sM] began replying to memo Talk (RP) right now--

[sM]: "Oh hey. Umm, My name's Jeremy. I'm an avid brony, Homestucker, and roleplayer. I have blonde--ish hair and blue eyes, except I'm wearing a contact to make one of them look red as a homestuck reference."

[sM]: "And so concludes my horrible introduction."

He look back down and quietly laughed at what his friend had said.

((IT BEGINS))

Posted

Rika is starting to get more comfortible being with the group. She is quite happy to see Knuckle being more friendle to 2356.

Even happier after he gave her a kiss.

While they were all traversing the forest, Rika had stayed by Knuckle's side, clinging to his arm

When the group had met Jeremy, Rika greated with a smile and a "Ello".

Posted

[sM]: "Hello. Where you guys headed?"

I notice Knuckle.

[sM]: "HOPY SHIT. Knuckle, is that you?"

[sM]: We met at PAX East when I was Equius and you were.... still Eridan."

((AND YES THAT IS ALL BULLPUPPY))

Posted

Knuckle smirks. "surprised? You should have known I will always be Eridan!"

Posted

The wind rushes through my hair as I fall through the vortex. The tingling sensation in my stomach almost makes me relive this morning's breakfast. The end of the vortex is in sight, and I can't control my descent through it. I land flat on my back, expelling the air from my lungs. Opening my eyes after the impact, I gasp for air and roll to the right, narrowly avoiding the large wooden trunk that had apparently followed me. After brushing off my lab coat and adjusting the goggles on my forehead, I angrily shout at the vortex.

"GODDAMMIT STEPHEN! I SAID THAT THE COORDINATES WEREN'T PROPERLY SET! I SAID NOT TO TURN ON THE DEVICE! BUT DID YOU LISTEN? NOOOOO! YOU TURNED IT ON AND KICKED ME THROUGH THE PORTAL! AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, YOU ALMOST KILLED ME! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE WORLD OF UNEMPLOYMENT, BECAUSE WHEN I GET BACK I SWEAR YOU ARE FIRED! ... AAAAAAAAGH!"

The vortex had disappeared mere seconds after beginning my rant. There's no way to go back the way I came, so I guess I'll just get back to the lab the old fashioned way. At least I have my trunk. As my anger subsides, I take a quick check as to where I am exactly. I appear to be in a forest, though the exact location of said forest is a mystery to me. I see a group of other people. Most of them look human, so I approach the group and get down to business.

"Hello there. Um, can any of you tell me where I am exactly?"

Posted

An awkward silence looms between me and the group. They still haven't answered me, their faces staring at me blankly. Do they fear me? Are they perhaps confused about my sudden existence in this place?

Or perhaps they just saw a young man in a lab coat in the middle of the woods, furiously screaming at the sky next to a random wooden trunk. Yeah, I'm sure that could make just about anybody feel uncomfortable. I have to show them that I am, for the most part, friendly.

"How rude of me, I haven't properly introduced myself." I stand on top of my trunk, so as to appear taller. "My name..." I raise my fists to the sky.

"...is DR. SHRUBBERY!"

A fanfare sounds as I strike my triumphant pose. I hold it there for at least five seconds before I step down off of the trunk, once again being greeted by blank stares. I overdid the intro again. Idiot. I clear my throat and speak much more calmly.

"But my friends call me EDA. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Perhaps you could tell me your names?"

Teto likes this

Posted

Chi tries to gauge the level of insanity of the newcomer--was hollering at the sky a 5 or a 6?--before giving up. he steps forward, "I'm Chi. its, uh, nice to meet you i think"

Posted

SM: "I once knew someone named EDA... I think I met him on a Zelda site..."

SM: "Anyways, Hey, I'm Jeremy."

I'm flipping the squid out in my head. Hopy SHIT, a crazy person. I never thought I'd meet one that wasn't me!

Posted

I ponder for a moment, 'can any of you tell me where I am exactly?'. Actually a very good question. After all, this world had only just now been conjured into existence. The materials to make this world would have to have come from somewhere, pieced together using different sources from across the universe, to build something resembling a generic habitable world. Essentially brand new. Can't really say where most of these people came from, but I suppose a lot of them must have crashed here when it was suddenly conjured into existence within their path of travel. Or maybe they got dragged along with all the bits and pieces used during the construction. Not like it really mattered.

The moment had become full minutes, and the newcomer seemed to be a little disconcerted, waiting so long for a reply. He tried again with more force, exclaiming quite dramatically that he was some 'DR SHRUBBERY!!!'. I and the group stood quite silently, taken aback by his introduction. He stepped down from his wooden box and introduced himself again, more modestly this time as 'EDA'. That sounded a little bit nicer.

Chi was the first to introduce themself, followed by... wait, who is this? Jeremy? Oh gosh yeah, that guy we saw on the road. "Hi I uh-" I begin, looking to Jeremy and then to EDA, about to shake Jeremy's hand. He seemed a bit confused, and I immediately realised how odd it must be to introduce myself to another member of the group when someone new had just shown up. Jeremy cautiously lifts his hand to meet mine, just as I pull away and pat him on the shoulder before half running towards EDA, calming myself down to a walk, remembering to compose myself. "Well hello EDA, I don't know where we are! Somewhere completely new I think!" I extend my paw again to shake his hand.