Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Talk (RP)

116 posts in this topic

Posted

Chi decides hes been in the tent a little too long, and should really come say hi to the newcomer. He wonders what happened to the one that referred to himself as royalty. oh well.

he comes out just as the skeleton is flashing a grin and a thumbs up in his direction. after staring for a couple seconds, he shuts the tent again, then opens it once more. grinning skeleton still there. ooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

``umm.....hi there, new guy. im Chi.``

Posted

To the first person awakened from non existence he attempted to raise one eyebrow, but of course not having any settled just by looking towards the one who had an animal face for a username. "You are very perceptive."

Then he looked to the other newcomer resuming his grin and thumbs up. "My name is OH GOD STAY AWAY FROM US YOU MONSTER. Or at least that's what people say when they see me. I suppose you might as well use my online handle. Necropolis at your service..." He then turned away, and thought for a few moments mumbling to himself. "I guess its an alright name....I mean its a place not so much a name...Oh well the damage is done".

Posted

I look at all the squided-up hubbub, turning away from the fire. I see a skeleton, so my Terraria/Minecraft instincts kick in and I start to draw a sword....

That I don't even have. Well shit. At least I have a bow, but no arrows. I could hit him with it, but this thought/ action process is getting too long anyway.

I walk over to him, overhearing his name as I walk.

--silverMoon [sM] began responding to memo "Talk (RP) at 7/10/2012, 9:10:40 EDT--

SM: "So you're Necropolis?"

SM: "That's a sweet name."

I glance back at the fire, not catching King Pheo's glance, despite wanting his help in a situation like this.

He'd know how to take care of a Skeleton.

He's more than a bird. He's more than a king. He's a BIRDKING. A MOTHERsquidIN BIRDKING.

Posted

The skeleton then looks to the other newcomer, newly unfrozen from the depths of inactivity. "Oh you think so?" He rubbed his hands together menacingly in excitement. "Excellent...." he then thought for a moment and gave as thoughtful a glance as possible given his lack of facial features.

"Ah so you know how when we aren't here we're in that weird state of immobility? Well during the few days where I was I had this idea." He rummaged through his cloak checking first the sides, where pockets may be found, but oddly were absent here. Then, checking inside the cloak he procured 2 golfball sized rubies. One in each of his hands, he stuck them in his empty eye sockets.

Looking with his new ruby eyes, he leveled a question at the newcomer first, then turning to the others. "Well, how does it look?"

Posted

SM: "That looks cool, but it's a little...."

SM: "Macabre."

Posted

``very.......bling.``

Posted

" I'm a skeleton, what do you expect, sunshine and rainbows?"

Posted

{{Is this thing even a thing that we do anymore?}}

{{I miss this RP}}

Posted

((i think a lot of people have lost interest, but the HP ones been moving p sweetly))

Posted

{{That's great and all, and I don't wanna sound selfish, but I don't really want to do a harry potter roleplay}}

Posted

"FOOLS!" The skeleton, using his gem eyes looks left and right and scratches its head hoping to jostle his former companions out of their quantum locked state

Posted

I gasp as I move out of my previously immobile state. The group is still here, but I notice a detail most alarming: The trees.

Their leaves, they've gone from their usual green to warmer colors. The season has changed from summer to autumn. From the looks of things it appears to be early October.

But not ten minutes ago I remember the month being mid-August! Whatever is causing these periods of stasis in these individuals, myself included, must be stopped.

Posted

The leaf from the tree begins to exist, opening its metaphorical leaf eyes to the world around it for the first time. Born into the world as one might fall asleep, secretly and unexpectedly with no forewarning and no recollection of the moment. It felt weak, weak enough that it could recognise it, and it shuddered in the breeze, a feeling like having your back to the edge of a cliff, and the wind pushing you toward it. It sensed below the presence of a large group, cold like stone and motionless, but for one enlightened enough to sense there was something wrong. The man seemed to be aware of the leaf, but perhaps not its demise, ever growing closer with every whisper of the passing breeze.

The leaf would not fall now. But one day its day would come too when it would join the great mother earth below, fit for reincarnation at last. It hoped that it might follow this man through his travels, and watch over him. One day maybe, the leaf might do a great service for him to show its appreciation for showing it the consideration enough to give it true life.

Posted

A stick flicked through the air hitting a whiteboard that had suddenly appeared between the skeleton and the other man standing near all of the trees. On the way to its destination it hit a leaf squarely causing it to join its brethren on the ground. "As you can see here," points to a stick figure with motion lines, "This is how we normally are and.... " he then walked over to a dog man. He wasn't sure if it was more dog, or more man. He placed his hand on the creatures shoulder and pushed. The stiff as a statue figure fell, as a statue might. "And this is how we become. Any theories sir shrubbery?"

Posted

At that moment Teto awoke.

And became 100% dog.