Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Talk (RP)

116 posts in this topic

Posted

Jeremy looked around, thinking:

SM: "What the actual puppy?"

He turned and saw that the fire, and the king, were no longer moving. It seemed that the temporal freeze had re-occurred. This was bad.

SM: "Teto? Shrubbery? Necropolis?"

Those were the first three names that came to his mind. Little did he know that those were the only members of the group not in the stasis the others were experiencing.

Posted

SM: "What the actual puppy?"

"Yes that is me" Teto barks. "But we must go! Something threatens dreamland!!"

Teto turned to the petrified party members and growled them into a realm of nonexistence in space so that they sort of kind of existed everywhere in space and time but also didn't? "That will make sure that they can keep up with us, by simply stepping out of thin air whenever they decide to wake up. We can't do that to get to where we're going because that's cheating."

It was silently declared by all members of the party that as far as the rules of this universe were concerned, the rules of Calvinball were now in play.

Teto ran deeper into the forest, and the party followed along because they are not going to mess this chance up for us. Where will we go?? What will we find?? Adventure?? Yes.

((Let's make sure to avoid time paradogs everyone.))

Posted

((BUT TIME PARADOGS ARE SO FUN TO PLAY WITH! D:))

Jeremy blinked at this nonsense. He shook his head and carried on.

SM: "So..."

SM: "Where might we be heading?"

The realization of the fact that Calvinall rules in play struck him with feelings of both joy and anxiety. He bloody loved that game, but he wasn't sure if would come back to bite them in the ass or not. He just decided to keep on walking.

Posted

Teto came back to bite SM in the ass "I said RUN dammit!" Teto barked before running back off down the path.

Posted

As his skeletal legs pumped up and down running as fast as a skeleton could, he spoke in an excited tone, "Ooooh, I wonder if we'll meet a lich in the forest. Always wanted to meet a lich. According to the undead progression list, my next advancement is lich!"

Posted (edited)

The skeleton sat on a stump and clutched on his bony knees a typewriter. There was only one sheet of paper in this type writer. He began to write.

"The party of Teto, Silver and Necropolis ran through the forest, and the mighty barbarian Gruntle the Fighter pursued them. The 3, and those who came before, now trapped in a state of quantum stasis, existing only when guided by an outside force, had tread on Gruntle's Ceremonial Burial grounds, where he buries his enemies, and he swore that he would have their heads in return. Gruntle wore a necklace of skulls, and two bracelets of ears. He lost his teeth in a fight many years ago, and decided to jam bits of obsidian in his gums to sieze and swallow his food whole. Human flesh was his favorite though, which fortunate for the party only silver had, one being a skeleton and the other being a dog.

The terror of Gruntle lay behind them, the horrors of Gator hide swamp ahead, and only the vague hope that some of their companions may return to life warmed their fearful hearts."

"There" Necropolis, or perhaps a copy of necropolis said. "That should get them somewhere."

It appeared on some unconscious level the force guiding necropolis created another Necropolis outside of the universe of the group, in order to better guide the group through some odd peril or adventure.

Edited by Necropolis (see edit history)

Posted

The *Jeremy outside of the story looked it over. "Technically, my character has troll flesh....

I think."

Posted

I gasped for air as I fell to the ground a second time. Where was I? It felt... colder than before. The thought finally occurred to me. I froze up again, and was placed in the realm of nonexistence with the others. It appears that when you are unfrozen you are immediately ejected from the realm back into this one. I find that quite interesting. I briefly ponder what to do next before realizing that it is absolutely freezing. Luckily, my trunk appears to stay with me, even when I'm frozen in some strange nonexistent realm. That's nice. I open the trunk and retrieve a beige trenchcoat and long garish sweater. That's better. I turn to find myself once again in the company of the grey boy with the 3D glasses, the walking skeleton, and the magical talking dog. For some reason I don't find the previous statement strange at all.

Teto likes this

Posted

The *Jeremy outside of the story looked it over. "Technically, my character has troll flesh....

I think."

And then Gruntle suddenly found he had a taste for troll flesh

Posted

"But when was he able to go to Alternia and taste it? Plus, Shrubbery is here now.

Wait, no he's not, he's here in non-existence with us.

Hey, Shrubbery. What's your first name?"

Posted

The skeleton on the stump lifted his finger to his mouth and "sssshhhhed" "We're in a very meta pocket universe, just go along with it in the original one"