Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Talk (RP)


  • Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#31 Chase

    Vanguard of the internet

  • +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5789 posts
  •  57
  • Location:Jonesboro
  • Gender:Male
  • Wii U:FreefallSuperman
  • 3DS:0087-2308-0977

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:19 AM

2356 answers me then goes to attend to the dog. Hmm.

Suddenly, the doors slide open and a woman enters the room. At first she appears dangerous, due in large part to the red sword on her back and the glistening armor, but after further inspection, it seems she isn't too much of a threat. She calls out to no one in particular and says something about "service."

"I don't know what you mean by 'service,'" I say, "but my ship has communication systems that can reach farther than anywhere in the known universe." I pause. "Unfortunately, I have no idea where my ship is. The last thing I recall was a surprise attack. I was jettisoned out of my ship and I careened toward an unknown planet. I passed out mid-flight, but awoke outside of this room."

#32 Princess Valhalla Hawkwind

    Winged Warrior Princess

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1133 posts
  •  54
  • Gender:Female

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:31 AM

"Yeah, you don't even know what planet this is, do you? Gosh I'm gonna kill Daren when I get back. First he cheats on me with Debbie and then he drops me off on this hick, back-water planet."

She mummers to herself something about decapitation. She draws her blade for a moment, stomps her feet and pouts and then places the sword back in it's hilt.

"And gawd he didn't even get me anything on our anniversary!!...
So what are you guys even doing here?"

#33 Arachne

    Goron's Ruby

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1261 posts
  •  0
  • Location:BC, Canada
  • Gender:Female
  • 3DS:283601004994

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:16 AM

After a few minutes of watching from the shadows, a young woman decides to make her appearance. Everything about her, from her plain industrial-era dress to her skin and fair curly hair, appears to be drained of colour. With trepidation she approaches the group forming in the center of the room.

An auditorium? She mouths the words. Just then a projector crackles to life in the back of the room, its corresponding screen unfurling in the front. Words, emblazoned onto the projector screen, white on black, state plainly, "An auditorium?"

She gasps, her pale hand delicately covering her mouth. Slowly, she gets over the shock, and turns to address the crowd. Her mouth moves for several seconds, as she greets everyone in turn with much deliberation. Smiling, she goes into a speech with much gesticulation. Finally the projector translates:
"It's nice to meet you."

#34 Chimetals

    Well, /i/ thought it was a good idea.

  • +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4006 posts
  •  1
  • Location:Assiah
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:22 AM

Chi doesnt sheathe his weapon, although its not particularly threatening, but relaxes a bit now that the overaggressive robot has turned its attention elsewhere. he contemplates drawing it a silly outfit, probably something with a lot of frills, but based on its previous reaction to a common greeting, he figures it wont let him near enough to do anything, no matter how beneficial to it his actions might be.

He looks at the newcomers, especially the coal-colored one. "Drow....?" he mutters quietly to himself, a look of curiosity on his face. The other one seems to be integrated with the room, somehow. he breaks out into a mischievous smile at the drow(?)s sword, "I dont know where we are, but with things like that, we could go out and explore, if you like" he gestures to his pencil, "I could equip anyone else, too....cept the metalgirl, she doesnt need it" his smile drops long enough to shoot a glare in Unit 2356s direction.

#35 2356

    ?

  • +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2126 posts
  •  0
  • Location:My Room
  • Gender:Female

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:31 AM

"This dog. It requires some form of defense. As subject Chi is offering such services, it would be prudent for him to equip the dog with something."
A bit impudent? Probably. However, the series of gynoid unit 2356 is has been known for their lacking communications skills. They were, after all, meant for other tasks and not to be mechanized ambassadors.

#36 Knuckle

    Master of Dimensions!

  • +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5297 posts
  •  186
  • Location:Tingle Island
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:33 AM

knuckle sheds a single silver tear at the realization that his Krispy Kreme crullers are completely depleted.

but then, his eye catches a glimpse of the demon imp on the other side of the room, and he feels a primal fear in his heart at the sight of the fiend

#37 Teto

    Time Paradog

  • +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20706 posts
  •  342
  • Location:Austria
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:32 AM

I shake awake, looking up into the eyes of an unfamiliar young-looking girl. I open my mouth to speak, and she sees I've awoken, looking down quickly to lock eyes. A shockingly cold and emotionless stare, her movements seemed almost mechanical. I call out and writhe about to roll out of her arms and fall into the grass growing out from underneath the floorboards, which had begun to break against the strain.

I adjust myself into a sitting position and look from face to face. My mind begins to race as facts begin flooding in. Names, histories, things they'd said while I'd been away. Everything began rearranging itself in my mind. I rapidly developed some sort of familiarity with these new people. Very very uncomfortable feeling, having your memory updated. I stumble to my feet and fall backwards into my chair again. I press my paws into my temples and wince, gritting my teeth.

Eventually everything began to fade back into focus, and I managed to open my eyes again. They all looked at me worriedly. I breathe heavily for a few moments before becoming aware of my situation. "Oh! Hello guys. Sorry about that, drifted off for a while. I would ask if I missed anything but I think I was just informed right now of all that."

The white screen flickers, doesn't look like anybody's going to say anything.

I look back to everyone, they remained quite still and manageable. Quite easy to talk at. "Well... I haven't really thought up much new to discuss, but you guys seem to be enjoying yourselves well enough. You still seem pretty unsure about where we are though... I suppose we really will have to have a setting." I look around and see again the grass peaking out from beneath the floorboards. "How about a field? Will we just stick with a field for now? Or Hyrule Field? Twilight Princess Hyrule Field, maybe Ocarina of Time's? Can we agree on that possibly? We could be on Outset Island as well of course. Anywhere we all find familiar. And since Zelda is our common interest I suppose that could be a good bet."

The room at this moment was dark, aside from spotlights on each person in the room, and a stream of light landing on a large screen behind me.

I decide it's probably about time we did change it up a little. I raise my paws and point straight forward, arms stretched, wrists together. I trace the horizon with my nail, drawing it out and around me, until my arms were held out at my sides. I bring them down and throw them in a circular motion past my knees, past each other, and over my head, painting the earth and the sky, stripping the wood from the floors and flooding the scene with sunlight. My arms return to their outstretched position, and I bring them back down to my sides. A snowy mountain lies to the north, the ocean to the east, a desert to the south, and a forest in the west. We stand in no particular field.

"Well I suppose this can be our setting. A world of our own design perhaps? There could be cities, I don't know. Wouldn't think there's any transport off this planet, but we'll see about that later perhaps. What do you think? Should we head north, east, south, or west?"

#38 Princess Valhalla Hawkwind

    Winged Warrior Princess

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1133 posts
  •  54
  • Gender:Female

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:20 PM

"Ohmigawd, BEACH PARTY! Let's go to the east. That bitch Debbie is probably there sucking Daren's cock. I'll cut both their heads off and then we'll see whose laughing. Yeah, we will alls see."

As the dark elf drow bitch started walking towards the east, she waved her hand above her head and said.

"By the ways, my name is Brittney. Yalls better not forget it."

#39 2356

    ?

  • +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2126 posts
  •  0
  • Location:My Room
  • Gender:Female

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:29 PM

What a strange place. Commence scan.
If there was anything more system boggling then it would be the sudden change of environment. From floorboards to flora, from ceiling to sky. 2356 supposed that it wasn't much stranger than the motley bunch that had gathered.
In any case, her scanners were did not pick up anything particularly interesting past the former occupants of the now gone room. Furthermore, just as the not-human said, she could not form any sort of contact with her HQ or anyone from her sector for that matter. The most probable reason was that she was too far out of the Network but even that was unlikely given that the noisy not-human was of an entirely unfamiliar race to her and her database was updated quite recently.
There was only one thing to be done: walk in a direction. Thus, she walked in the direction of the forest.

(*Changing all uses of "android" to "gynoid")

#40 Chase

    Vanguard of the internet

  • +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5789 posts
  •  57
  • Location:Jonesboro
  • Gender:Male
  • Wii U:FreefallSuperman
  • 3DS:0087-2308-0977

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

The dog awakens and suddenly the room opens up into what appears to be a kingdom. I don't know much about this pup, but he seems like much more than a simple dog. The girl with the red sword spouts off something unintelligible. I think she wants to head toward the beach. 2356 says nothing, but she begins to walk toward the forest.

"Does anyone know where we are, now?" I ask. "We need to stick together if we're going to make it through...whatever this is."




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users