Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kony Things

78 posts in this topic

Posted

But you need to consider this! Starfish are better than oysters and deserve to eat them. It's God's will.

Posted

i was talking about 2356 :]

I have no idea who you are and wasn't even talking to you much less referring to you. Furthermore, I don't really care about what you decide. I was stating that I do not agree with any stance that is counter-active in the sense of "what's the point?"

If I were talking to you, I would've made a clearer reference of stating something along the lines of "Rather than throwing the starfish by yourself, why don't you try and find another way?" "No, this is the only thing I know to do blah blah"

Frankly, I am going to wait for more information on the matter.

Also, the oysters have now also been fed. Aren't those oysters happy? I know I am. Now I can eat delicious oysters.

Something I read way back when that I thought I would tell you guys about in the voice of someone who thinks it makes a valid point: me.

you guys

you guys

I acknowledge that I am being a dick about this but I really don't like it when I say something for the general public and some person randomly decides I'm doing a direct attack on their person. You want an attack? Here you go.

Posted

Here are some other great charities if any of you are interested. I'm really excited about this. This is a great opportunity to get proactive on a lot of issues.

http://www.charityna...mary&orgid=4943

http://www.charityna...mary&orgid=3220

http://www.charityna...mary&orgid=8392

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=8875

And if anyone knows of any local charities just let me know. By local I mean U.S., but Arkansas or even Jonesboro would be great. You don't have to do any research or anything, just if you know of any.

Posted

2356: you really shouldn't get into a debate if you're going to act so self entitled every time someone adresses you.

lionhearcs: thats the perfect attitude, thanks for those links :]

Posted

There was once this dude [. . .]

However, after tossing another starfish back in the ocean, the guy's like "Well, maybe. But, hey, made a difference to that star fish."

you guys seem to think that im anti charity and think [. . .]why not actually read my arguments

i was talking about 2356 :]

You shouldn't have to attempt to defend yourself when someone wasn't addressing you.

Like there really was no point to that. There wasn't. Because I still have no idea who you are and don't really care what battles you choose as long as you fight them for the right reasons and whatever.

Posted

i was referring to the consensus of the thread that me and LL are anti charity, and won't do anything to help any cause as we believe it's worthless.

I still have no idea who you are and don't really care
thanks for sharing, glad to know you don't know who i am. i am fagdraig, nice to meet you

Posted

i was referring to the consensus of the thread that me and LL are anti charity, and won't do anything to help any cause as we believe it's worthless.

I am also unsure as where you get this consensus seeing as I don't really see any posts saying it.

Posted

I am also unsure as where you get this consensus seeing as I don't really see any posts saying it.

maybe the posts about how its important that at least the charity is getting money, in response to my critisicm of invisible childrens tactics, and maybe everyone liking them idk i just pulled out my rectum

Hey fagdraig wanna join my sweet guild

can i be treasurer

Posted

pengaleng

Posted

We should throw a party or some shit to welcome fagdraig into our charity-hating clan.

Posted

LOL GUISE LET'S SUPPORT THIS SHIT LOL AMIRITE GUISE WE CAN BE SOCIAL ACTIVISTS SAVING THE WORLD AND SHIT

Joseph Kony started the Lord's Resistance Army in 1987. 25 goddamn years ago. The threat is on a steady decline. As ol' Patrick said, the LRA isn't even in Uganda anymore. Kony is on the run, some assume him to be dead already. In 25 years of tyranny, he killed roughly 12,000 people. His army HAS consisted of over 30,000 children in total, but people are somehow confusing this with the number of current soldiers - less than 10,000. By African warlord standards, he's a squidding cuddly little kitten. Every hipster and his hipdog are suddenly deciding that they're the heroes that the internet deserves.

tl;dr vote kony for president 2012

i'm also glad he's putting the infant back into infantry

Posted

The internet. . . doesn't. . .need. . . heroes though. . .

Posted

Sayuri, he's the hero that the Internet deserves.

reported

Posted

I have not read any of this thread or watched Kony2012

Posted

I don't know much about this Kony fellow, other than the fact that he's been doing this shit for like 28 years and only now is there a campaign to stop him.

What I DO know is that his name makes me hungry for some Skyline Chili.

sky1.jpg

awwww yeeeeeeeaaaaaah