The Movie/TV Show Thread

120 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, it ended last Saturday, but I only got to see it last night because I was out of town. That said, it was pretty awesome. Somewhat unexpected from a children's show, though.

Posted

As far as TV goes, Community, Adventure Time, and The Legend of Korra are the on-air shows I'm watching. I just finished Spaced and The IT Crowd online, and I'm honestly not watching a whole lot of TV these days.

oh man someone else who watches Community on this forum =D such an amazing show that everyone needs to watch guh

Legend of Korra finale was really great, honestly surprised/shocked me at some points (which isn't hard it feels like everyone else saw the twists coming from a mile away), all the feels ;-; only problem with the season as a whole was that it rushed the plot and character development, imo it needed more time to dig deeper into those things, and that everything was resolved perfectly with a big bow at the end also - not really the creator's faults though they thought they'd only get one season so YEAH other than that it's been a great season to watch. :> bring on season 2! in 2013 lol ):

asami, lin and bolin were definitely my favourites ;; bamf cuties

Posted

Not in on the whole Korra thing myself >: Never watched Avatar, so for that reason I didn't want to watch it, but it still looks good. I might watch it yet though.

Oh, and this looks good. Creators of Ice Age and Rio, as it says.

Posted

oh man someone else who watches Community on this forum =D such an amazing show that everyone needs to watch guh

I also watch Community. In fact, it's the only live action show I decided to keep watching after I went to college and didn't have access to TV.

Posted

Okay...

I just saw Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter holy shit that was AWESOME!

Posted

should I feel bad that recently I've REALLY gotten into a certain MTV show about teenagers and weird-as-squid looking lupines. just know tumblr is to blame for this OKAY. lol ):

but seriously the plot and cliffhangers are actually quite gripping imo, also mostly everyone is adorable and goofy ;; i love it. also a ton of attractive dudes never hurt anything... teehee. ALSO THE LACROSSE COACH IS LITERALLY A MALE SUE (FROM GLEE) HE'S THE BEST

Posted

I am legit upset that you're watching that show. MTV is a shameful, shameful network to bear any relation to.

"But Pheo" no. No buts.

Posted

I haven't yet seen Prometheus, but I plan to. I've heard it's visually stunning but lacking when it comes to the story.

Yeah, you walk out like "That was pretty darn cool," and then you start listing off the plot holes in your head

but still pretty cool

Posted

Watching Hobo With a Shotgun.

This shit is squided up beyond belief.

Posted

This looks like a pretty good fun movie.

Posted

Watch Rosemary's Baby or burn in a sea of torment and agony.

Posted

This looks like a pretty good fun movie.

Space Nazis...

SPACE NAZIS...

SQUIDDIN' SPACE NAZIS...

SHIT IS IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING REAL

Posted

They're no zeon...

Posted

Hipster culture is usually the butt of the jokes. Like almost all the time.