Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your old private messages

30 posts in this topic

Posted

What water?

Posted

Yo Muff...

I just wanted to say good bye to my closest friends here, you know? And not make a big deal out of it like other people do. In case you were wondering, I have to leave because my father, who is being a jerk and not allowing me to use the PC/WII or go out with friends.

I, for one, didn't do anything wrong but he just doesn't understand me, and as much as it saddens me to say this, I realized that I don't love him. No, it's not because he took away my stuff. It's a long and complicated story, but I digress.

Anyway...

I hope you guys have fun here.

See you around,

Rel.

I'm sure the old members can appreciate this.

I'm not dead yet... I swear... I'm just... Frozen. Or something.

So many good members. I don't have anything from Goron Merchant or ZuZu, sadly. Eyeoftruth was a cool guy, too.

True Gamer likes this

Posted

What water?

Truer words have never been spoken.

Posted

My oldest non-Werewolf messages are two messages from Misa that didn't really say much of anything. I've never been one for getting or sending PMs.

Posted

You guys have that few messages? I had to binge clean my messenger for a while because I had so many casually sent old ones.

Oldest message I have was a pm I sent to Sahaqiel about Lethe Albion's birthday. Good lord I miss that guy. Sent in January 2010. We had a conversation of about 28 replies from that. Here's a couple quotes. Not necessarily because they're funny so much as because they're retro.

Sahaqiel:

I told him happy birthday on behalf of everyone.

And that I hope he matures into a less judgmental person.

That cockle full of dikdiks.

lol

Anyways, I saw a joke on a YouTube video I thought would make you lol.

"Fooly Cooly. How Guitar Hero should have been."

"cool. I should really see some more of their work. Like that neon genesis thing."

"Yeah, but if you do, then just keep in mind that Neon Genesis Evangelion is for depression what Fooly Cooly is for hilarious/action."

"weird. How many episodes are there? and is it good?"

"26, my favorite anime. Sahaqiel comes from it. I'm pretty sure I've told you that already though lol.

Neon Genesis Evangelion: The most influential series on the Humongous Mecha genre since Mobile Suit Gundam, Evangelion aired in Japan from 1995 to 1996. In America, it was released commercially into the market prepared by such series as Ranma 1/2 and Sailor Moon. While many other series could be called better gateways for people starting out in anime, this is a must for anyone who wants to go further in the mecha genre, or who are interested in dark psychological drama and eschatology. It's also one of anime's most (in)famous examples of Mind Screw.

I spent a long time looking for this comic which I thought was hilarious, in which a bunch of superheroes are battling an omnipotent omniscient giant cat. And they're all like, "Woah my gosh, what do we do!?"

And the smart one explains the only way to beat it is to confuse it.

And then they're like, "But it's omnipotent and omniscient! How could we possibly confuse it!?"

And the smart one's like, "By making it watch the last two episodes of Eva!"

And it works lol."

"ooh yeah, I've been meaning to ask you. PICS OF SAHAQIEL.

also, that sounds interesting

also, Lol.

also, I found the name of that song I was talking about. "malchic gay." youtube it."

"http://members.westn...elsahaquiel.jpg

The fanbase is nuts when it comes to the spelling. It's spelled Sahaqiel. Goodness.

But he's been redesigned in favor of a black-and-rainbow look in the remake they're doing now.

They're making a series of four(?) movies called Rebuild of Evangelion, and a bunch of stuff has changed in it.

Which is why Fort calls me Rainbowqiel.

Also, I've heard that lol."

"thats sahaqiel? the big orange thing? cool. He's a legitimate character?"

"I don't want to spoil anything, but yeah, he's sort of a legitimate character."

"by which you mean hes totally a character that is so awesome you decided to name yourself after him. how many episodes?"

"26.

loik I saaayyuuuud.

Greg says he'd let you borrow his DVDs.

He has the whole series.

It also has a movie, plus the remakes coming out.

The movie is the mindscrewingest part of the series, though."

"wait, I thought the name of the show was 26. whats the name of the show?"

"wat

It's called Neon Genesis Evangelion.

It has 26 episodes."

"neon genesis evolution is the same thing as the thing you got your name from?!"

"Like I said, yes. ):

Also, Neon Genesis EVANGELION. I got Sahaqiel from Neon Genesis Evangelion. I was never talking about anything else.

lol evolution."

"well I was talking about two different things! I though neon evoloco was different from this mysterious anime called 26 that you apparently loved so much more than anything else ever."

How many of you remember this piece of shit

squid this song

Posted (edited)

I'm sure the old members can appreciate this.

So many good members. I don't have anything from Goron Merchant or ZuZu, sadly. Eyeoftruth was a cool guy, too.

Oh man, all those names sent a wave of nostalgia through me.

One of the first messages I received was from Ganondorf333 sending me a virtual cookie. It was chocolate chip. =>

Also have some from Vivi Orunitia/Vivica Todd, and the password for TWW from SirJosh.

As well as some reported posts I received when I was a moderator before my long period of inactivity.

I'm in memory lane right now.

Edit: Again with the white background for some reason...hm.

Edited by Michael (see edit history)

Posted

True Gamer used to be a mod?

Everyone here used to be a mod but me.

Posted

That was back when everyone was more uptight about swearing outside the Wild West, or I think even before TWW existed. And, of course, occasional double-posting/spam and some harrasment between members. Things have been rather calm lately as far as I can tell, and swearing is not so much a big deal. Especially since the f bomb is now puppy. =>

Posted (edited)

True Gamer used to be a mod?

Everyone here used to be a mod but me.

Come join my not a moderator club

we stylin

That was back when everyone was more uptight about swearing outside the Wild West, or I think even before TWW existed. And, of course, occasional double-posting/spam and some harrasment between members. Things have been rather calm lately as far as I can tell, and swearing is not so much a big deal. Especially since the f bomb is now puppy. =>

Aaaaaalso, did we get rid of colored text? I think we did.

> guys like Eyeoftruth, ZuZu, GM, where'd they go? ;_; And G333, is he here still?

Oh, and dustin?

Edited by Cheez (see edit history)

Posted

And G333, is he here still?

Oh, and dustin?

From what I can tell:

I recently found out that G333 is still around, but by a different name: '~'

Zuzu wrote a goodbye message through his profile long ago. He didn't make a big thing about it.

As for eyeoftruth and Goron Merchant...I never heard a goodbye. =<

Posted

Eyeoftruth actually floats around. He's more of a once a year thing nowadays though. I don't think I've heard from goron merchant in the nearly four years I've been here.

Posted (edited)

From what I can tell:

I recently found out that G333 is still around, but by a different name: '~'

Zuzu wrote a goodbye message through his profile long ago. He didn't make a big thing about it.

As for eyeoftruth and Goron Merchant...I never heard a goodbye. =<

I found G333.

And, uh, it says GM visited some time last year.

Almost two years since Eyeoftruth visited.

Sad to see Zuzu gone. :\

Edited by Cheez (see edit history)

Posted

Zuzu was my favourite member :(

He was just so cool, and had a great taste in music. It's a shame dustin doesnt come here anymore, he was an awesome guy.

Posted

Did you read the thread about what happened when Dustin came back a few months ago? He wasn't exactly chill.

Posted

^I haven't heard of that, must have been before summer. I haven't seen him in forever, though...