Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Legend of Zelda Lego Toys

21 posts in this topic

Posted

My name is Bustin. I am newly registered on this forum after finding it on Google.

I have come here to ask for some help from your large community. I am an avid Legend of Zelda fan, and an avid Lego builder with my kids. I am trying to convince The Lego Company that bringing The Legend of Zelda in to the Lego building universe would be a great idea. There are many different structures throughout the Zelda universe that would make awesome Lego builds. Not to mention how cool Link would look as a Lego minifigure.

I am attempting to gather 10,000 supporters of this idea so that Lego will review the the prospect and begin licensing negotiations with Nintendo.

I ask that you as a Zelda community stop by this site, register and click the support link for this idea. It is a work in progress, so it may look a little rough right now, as it has not been colored or textured.

I believe this is a great opportunity for both the Legend of Zelda community and the Lego community to benefit.

The link to support this idea is http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/13330

For those who may want to help pass this word along please feel free to do so.

Thanks in advance.

Bustin

Posted

If there's any part of Twilight princess I think could be appreciated more, it's the architecture. Especially in cases like the two bridges. The only thing keeping me from supporting this is the ridiculously complicated steps it takes to make an account with one of these things

Posted

I assure you it's no more steps than it took me to register for this forum, and the thirty other Zelda forums this past hour :)

I would appreciate the support, the Eldin bridge is just one of the many structures I would love to see as a Lego product.

Posted

double post

Posted

I'm not wild about the idea, simply because I like using LEGOs to create original ideas rather than just recreating other people's stuff.

Posted

yeah, what happened to building your own Zelda LEGO sets?

Posted

The approval process after reaching 10,000 supporters is 6-8 weeks, and production 2-3 months afterwards.

Minecraft just succeeded as did a Shaun of the Dead Lego set.

My sons love Zelda, and Lego. Hence my reasons to try and bring this about. I was hoping to find a support base here from Zelda fans, some of whom are around my age and may have been playing Zelda since the NES.

Any support is appreciated. Thank you.

Posted

If you're looking for supporters, don't just look for zelda fans specifically. Zelda is a famous, world renowned franchise. You should be looking everywhere where there's video game forums, instead of just the zelda ones.

Posted

yeah, what happened to building your own Zelda LEGO sets?

I agree

Also LL is right this is kinda stupid.

But I mostly agree with Knuckle. People are getting lazy with themed legos. Make your own stuff gosh!

Posted

This is the entrance to the Bridge of Eldin.

thumb640x360.jpg

This is my work so far on Temple of Time.

thumb640x360.jpg

I am planning at least three other pieces. Support from this community would be awesome in getting Lego's attention. You can vote for support at http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/13330

Thanks.

Bustin

Posted

Where are the trap doors and stretchy claws? you gotta have trap doors and stretchy claws!!

Posted

Updated with triforce.

thumb640x360.jpg

Posted

I have begun working on the Kakariko Windmill from Ocarina of Time.

thumb640x360.jpg

Posted

If you're looking for supporters, don't just look for zelda fans specifically. Zelda is a famous, world renowned franchise. You should be looking everywhere where there's video game forums, instead of just the zelda ones.