Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Skullgirls

236 posts in this topic

Posted

So Skullgirls is this $15 fighting game on XBLA right now that my friend told me about and he wanted to play it so we got it and right now we are playing it and its pretty cool. I am making this post on Chimetarou's computer so I will follow up on it later when i am back in my room.

Posted

Tell Chimetarou that we are lonely

Posted

Tell your stupid face that I have been following the development of this game through the lead character designer for at least four years now.

The_Fishman__s_Wife_by_oh8.jpg

See this? Remember when this was our family computer's desktop wallpaper?

Remember how everyone was all "That's a creepy desktop wallpaper" even though its clearly just a take on "The Fisherman's wife" and so I was like "Fine I'll change it you plebians" and then it was this?

peacock_action_portrait_by_oh8-d2qigab.jpg

Yeah? Remember that? Does she look familiar to you? This adorable, wonderful design of a character?

When it comes to Skullgirls, I am hipster.

Also I have not yet played this game.

Also see this?

Skullknight__gift_for_Solve_by_oh8.jpg

Do you see this? Do you know what this is?

This very well could have been the desktop background instead of peacock and things would have been VERY different since ever

Posted

LAUNCH PARTY ERRY DAY

Posted

Yeah? Remember that? Does she look familiar to you? This adorable, wonderful design of a character?

DAMN IT THAT WAS WHY I KNEW YOU WOULD LIKE PEACOCK. I JUST COULDN'T REMEMBER WHY

personally my main is Ms. Fortune because she is awesome

Posted

Posted

hey pheo you will be happy to know that the only computer controlled character to wreck me multiple times in versus while I am playing Ms. Fortune is Peacock

Posted

Lol I've been following this artist for a few years too. I'll probably buy the game eventually.

Posted

Tell your stupid face that I have been following the development of this game through the lead character designer for at least four years now.

Pretty much my reaction to this thread, since I was sure Pheo had been watching this for ages.

More proof that Tig doesn't listen ever to anyone.

Posted

http://ask-msfortune.tumblr.com/

T1g will follow it even though msfortune really isn't all that great

But lets be honest here. We all know T1g is claiming Ms Fortune, a cat girl, is his favorite character because he just wants to disguise his true fetish, just as blatantly manifest as it is easily spottable in this image.

600109-6F5JU2T.jpg

Favorite character is the cat girl, eh?

HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Posted

dude no i kick ass with her.

I tried some other characters and it didnt work but when i play ms. fortune suddenly asses are being kicked everywhere

also i recommend picking the game up because its a good fighting game that is only $15

like seriously I am not willing to spend that much money on a fighting game and all the good ones before this were like $50

i also didn't realize she was a cat girl until after i started the first match with her

Posted

I've played a demo for this, it is also available on PSN. Personally, I'm not a fan of fighting games and to be perfectly honest, I wasn't very comfortable with the game on my first try. That isn't to say it's at all a bad game, it seems pretty nice in concept and I too have been following the artist for quite a while.

The art style is absolutely beautiful as well as the animation, I'm a sucker for hand-drawn graphics in video games... I think Disgaea 4 was the last major title that I have heard of to pull that off?

For the price it is, I'd be willing to pick it up, however that will only ever be sometime after I've gotten more comfortable with the game in general. As I said, I'm not a huge fan of fighting games and I'm not going to spend too much money on something I can't be certain I'll play often.

Posted

well as i said, the fact that it was good and cheap is one of the biggest reasons for getting it. the reason i dont buy fighting games is they are too damn expensive for something i probably wont play much since i dont have a tv

Posted

Well, yeah, the price is a huge selling point. I too share that view.

However, I'm simply just not a fan for fighting games and so I'm a bit biased, regardless of the price.

Posted

FurOu.jpg