Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Skullgirls

236 posts in this topic

Posted

no pheo

in fact the final boss is my least favorite character in the game. Have you tried playing a fighting game against an opponent who doesn't flinch?

because it is not fun

I like 2d fighter games. It's pretty to look at. I was going to buy BlazBlu but there's no online play for the handhelds

yeah BlazBlu is one of those good but too expensive fighting games

Posted

Prepare for $200 DLC.

Posted

oh man that would be so funny

Posted

its a maid I'm making a maid joke

I honestly can't tell if that's going over your head or not

Arachne likes this

Posted

no pheo i figured it out after the first post

its just a really lame joke

Posted

me and kevin just played skull girls for 10 hours

i am going to bed

Posted

you know

maybe its not smart to continuously play skullgirls with a group of friends until 3:30 am

maybe it doesnt matter because this is fun as squid

Posted

did anyone actually go and buy this besides me

because its still fun with friends

Posted

one day the xbox 360 patch will get out of development hell. one day.

but in better news, the team used kickstarter to get funding for dlc characters and what not, got Squiggly funded, and the first male character, Big Band

in addition, everyone who donates a dollar gets to vote for what the third released dlc character is going to be, with a massive list to choose from, which is right here

http://www.labzerogames.com/3rdcharacter/

like just look at this list ok some of these character ideas are crazy

Posted

i think my favorite candidates are:

DLC_Stanley.png

he is a shark scientist who has already shown up in the background of one of the stages (Lab 8)

he totally would do shark things and also have sciency things like a laser gun. Because sharks with laser guns.

DLC_Scythana.png

She would be able to swing the bodies of defeated enemies or teammates as weapons, and thats awesome

DLC_Panzerfaust.png

I am positive i do not need to explain this one to you

DLC_Isaac.png

and then there is this guy

Isaac’s time travel mechanics aren’t your standard slow/stop fare. For example, a double of Isaac could instantly appear from the future for a lunging punch, and a countdown begins above Isaac’s head. When the countdown reaches zero, Isaac pauses and prepares to travel back in time to deliver the punch. If he is hit during the preparation, the opponent regains any damage they took from the punch since it never happened. If his double is hit during the punch, Isaac himself takes damage when the countdown reaches zero.

Isaac may also have other time related attacks, such as the ability to convert successful special attacks into supers in the past after noticing they connected. He could possibly manipulate the timer, namely knocking off a few seconds to hasten that time-out.

Posted

Did you know that Squigly (I think) has a palette based off Zone-tan (or so I hear) who is the mascot for zone animations?

Did you know that zone animations tend towards hentai and there is in fact a fili zone flash animation? It's really funny because I hear that the announcer in the flash is the same one who voiced the announcer in skullgirls.

Posted

"Republican Double"

Posted

all i know is that if all those characters magically got popped in, id have to start playing as leduc, feng, taliesin, minette, and eliza, more or less in that order.

Posted

yeah i think minettes tad-pony tail is pretty cool. If she got in i would probably try a Ms. Fortune/Minette tag team

because come on, look at them

zmEQv.jpg

(this is from Ms. Fortune's story mode)

Posted

I wonder if it hurts when Ms. Fortune does her thing.