Posted

"You will be prosecuted to the full extent...of the Jam"

-Big Band

pheonix561 and Knuckle like this

Posted

Have I mentioned that the Skullgirls team is just the best

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Fukua might remain playable if she is popular enough. Gonna take her for a test drive now that I am done playing blazblue with soma

Posted

No one reads the update notes for skullgirls, so allow me to quote the most recent one for you

Skullgirls Text Adventure Notes - 4/2

>Go south

You are in a small ROOM.

>Look room

The room is dusty, cramped, and lit from overhead by a dying bulb.
In the corner of the room a MAN sits at a DESK, typing away at an ancient computer. In the middle of the SOUTH wall is a DOOR with a strange sideways 8 on it. To the NORTH is the hallway you just left.

>Look door

You attempt to examine the door, but your eyes slide off it. It is almost as if the door is resisting your gaze.

>Look man

Stepping closer to the man, the first thing you notice is his Adonis-like physique, the envy of everyone from here to anywhere that isn't here. Feeling yourself begin to drool, you struggle to tear your eyes away from the glorious sight, and finally succeed. 

Lopsided upon his curly mop sits a battered old ten-gallon hat, and on his finger he wears a worn ring that looks as though he hasn't spent a day without it in his life. His face is covered with stubble, implying the man thinks of shaving as an action taken only to appease others' conceptions of what polite company should be. Oddly, he wears pajama pants.

>Look desk

On the desk, amid piles of unidentifiable junk, are several pictures of cats in various states of repose, and a picture of a smiling woman with a much-younger version of the man.

>Talk man

"Hmm. Don't get many strangers 'round here nowadays. Ya look lost. Ya lookin' fer somethin'?"

>Talk man

"A girl? Hah! Got a lotta girls here, stranger. She got a name, or are ya only good at takin' up space?"

>HIT MAN

The man grins eerily. "I wouldn't try that, if'n I was you."

>Talk man

The man rises from his chair, anger evident on his face and his hand balled into a fist. "WHAT did ya say?!"

>Talk man

"...that's...her name?" The man sits down again and looks at you incredulously. "Here I thought ya was jest' bein' rude. Must'a had some interestin' parents, that girl." He thinks for a minute, rubbing his fingers together. "Nope, never hear'd'a anyone goes by that name. Like I said, not many newcomers lately. It's quiet here."

>Go north

You make as if to leave, but the man motions for you to stop.

>Talk man

"Your girl. They might know more about her...in the Beta." He motions toward the strange door. "I can open it fer ya, but I don't like ta do that unless I have ta. Each time I open that door, things...change."

"I'll warn ya, just once. Them that goes in, well, they tend not ta come out again." He pauses, and a sad look flickers across his face. "Not all the important bits of 'em, anyway."

>Go south

The man types something into his decrepit computer - you are too far away to make out the screen, but the dust puffs from the creaking keyboard are clearly visible. The strange door, no longer resisting your inspection, opens.

From somewhere in the shadowy depths beyond the door you hear a green dragon say, "Awesome." You feel the disapproving stare of an arctic fox penetrate your very soul.

You step through...into a world beyond your most fevered imaginings.

Posted

Literally the coolest

DLC_Andy.png

I puppying love this guy

I really wish I was into 2D fighters cause this would be my jam

Posted

yeah basically anything remotely associated with peacock is amazing

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

I really wish I was into 2D fighters cause this would be my jam

It is never too late to get into 2D fighters. I am hanging out with a friend every now and then and playing the new Blazblue, which is pretty awesome

Posted

i mean, no thanks. I'll just appreciate the art and story from afar. I've been following Oh8 since before Skullgirls was announced as a game. 

Posted

gee it sure would be nice if the xbla version of encore happened sometime this decade

T1g likes this

Posted

microsoft is assholes

Posted

Fukua confirmed to stay in skullgirls! She is going to be balanced before officially being released though

Posted

Man, its almost like Xbox Live Arcade has literally the worst indie developer support ever

Posted

yeah it does

Posted

ENCORE IS ON XBOX, BIG BAND AND SQUIGLY ARE HERE

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this