Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Skullgirls

236 posts in this topic

Posted

The Beta has released an early version of Big Band that I am going to test out after my test tomorrow. I will tell you guys how it goes. Maybe even stream it if you guys want me to

You could tell me to do things and I could try to do them

Posted

Guys Big Band is pretty puppying great just saying

Posted

So have they gotten Squigly on the consoles yet or what

Posted

No, because a lot of stuff happened and basically lab zero games has finally divorced konami

Posted

Check it out, they have started working on Eliza

eliza_idle_stand.gif

Posted

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Big Band is nearly complete, he has a few frames that still need to be colored in, and most (if not all) of his voice acting has been completed and added.

Also, his core 18 color palettes are complete, and any characters that had kickstarter reward custom color palettes have been getting those color palettes.

Big Bands color palettes include Robo Cop and King Dedede

Posted

So when is this update to the xbox version happening because they said sometime in January and it is no longer January and I just want to play as Squigly dammit

Posted

they are waiting for approval from microsoft, which is taking forever because puppy microsoft and puppy konami

Posted

In the mean time, tie yourself over with some of the major changes and mechanics added to encore

Posted

I hear that French Bread is going to have a Skullgirls character (most likely Fillia from what a friend told me) in there game Under Night In-birth. Since a character from that game has already appeared in Skullgirls as an NPC (Yuzu) it might be likely.

tumblr_n0kvq97QWZ1rwxvn2o4_250.png

(Yuzu from Under Night In-birth as an NPC in Skullgirls.)

T1g likes this

Posted

I checked out Under Night In-Birth. Looks like a cool game. Pity its not out in the US

Posted

If skullgirls is a popular enough game that other games are referencing/adapting it, I'm hoping that in a few years whatever their parent company was will regret dropping that studio.

Posted

You need to be more specific. If you are referring to the divorce from Konami, Lab Zero Games was the one who did that. They only needed Konami's help because in order to publish a game on xbox live marketplace, you need to have already published a game on xbox live marketplace (its bullshit). Since Lab Zero Games has now published one on XBL, they no longer need Konami's help, hence the divorce.

As for its popularity, I hear Japan likes the game. I think it might even have some arcade cabinets there.