Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda Cup

28 posts in this topic

Posted

me and my cousin do wat we call zelda races where we both start a game at the same time to see who finishes first. well we started ocarina of time and we decided to add a points system kinda like achievements and after one person finishes the game you add up all the points you scored thorugh out the game and the highest total wins and the way to earn points is finishing a dungeon first or collecting all the heart pieces so on and so on and having big achievements like finishing the game or collecting all the skulltulas or hearts worth big points while little stupid things like having a flock of cucos attck you first or first to put the master sword back in while wearing the red tunic worth a low amount of points i thought it would be fun im in the middle of making achievements and point totals right now anybidy have any ideas about achievements that they would like to have?

Jareddude and Agencereurich like this

Posted

look thats a cool idea an all and i bet we could all come up with some interesting ideas but can you edit your post so you can split up your sentence more?

Jareddude likes this

Posted

yeah its kind of hard to read when you blend all of your sentences together and i can hardly keep up because i read it like your speaking it to me and i cant catch my breath and my mind is panting uncontrollably and you just have no idea how this affects me i think i might die and i could probably keep this sentence going forever but i dont want to because its so much easier to stop than to have to come up with something else to say so i think i will end this now maybe not this kind of reminds me of those journals i did in english class where the teacher had us write a whole page about some stupid topic and i couldn't ever write a whole page about a stupid topic so i would fill it with random sentences to extend it to one page and she never read my journals anyway so poo on her because my journals were like the best you ever read homeslice so at the end of the day i think i got my point across and had a little fun doing it so goodbye love you long time.

Posted

homeslice

Posted

Oh my gosh I just did something like this with my bro where we raced to see who could beat OoT first.

Long story short I kicked his butt.

TriEnforcer86 likes this

Posted

Oh my gosh I just did something like this with my bro where we raced to see who could beat OoT first.

Long story short I kicked his butt.

ya we do alot of races like that,zelda is the best game for that

Posted

I feel like any of the Super Mario games would be just as good for racing too. Especially the 3-D ones like 64, Sunshine, and the Galaxy games.

Posted

I'll take anyone on in Super Mario 64.

And Ocarina of Time, for that matter.

Posted

ya we do dragon warrior 2 with x3 speed for grinding

Posted

Animal Crossing racing would be hardcore.

First to pay off all their debt on the biggest house expansion wins.

Jareddude likes this

Posted

It would be pretty intense t1g

You could sleep but if the other one got up before you and started playing, you would have to as well as to not fall behind

It would test your physical limits as well as your Animal Crossing skills

Someone might even die

Posted

teto lets do this

lets abandon our lives

and go to the land where the furry things are

Posted

Ohhhh you could do that with Harvest Moon too! Gosh that game destroys weeks of my life.

TriEnforcer86 likes this

Posted

FARMVILLE RACE