Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda Cup

28 posts in this topic

Posted

it took me 10 years to beat HM:AWL

the game ends after 10 years too

Posted

You mean in game years? I only have Magical Melody. I always play as the girl and go after one of the cool guys, like Blue, Ray, Joe, or my favorite, Kurt.

kurt.gif

he's so cool, right?

Posted

Pretty sure he meant he had the game for 10 real years and only at the end of those years did he actually manage to force himself to the end.

Posted

I only ever got to the second year in that game though ): Think I got further in Harvest Moon DS.

Posted

no i meant that it took me 10 irl years to finish

and the game lasts for 10 in-game years before it ends

lets mod animal crossing so that all the characters are this guy dressed like this

tumblr_m2oc8jgdZ31qbv8g6o3_500.gif

HixdralayHiny and Jareddude like this

Posted

BATTALION WARS WII RACE

who am I squidding none of you will ever play that game

Posted

what is battalion wars

Posted

I remember wanting Battalion Wars a lot back when it was announced. But I never got it.

Posted

it was actually kind of racist

to everyone

Posted

Which is to say it wasn't racist at all so we all win

Ho man, there was this one guy I could never beat. His name Was "Danger!" He had five stars to his name. He was good. He was real good. Online play had this ranking system where if you won enough battles you would gain a star to your name, and five stars meant you were a pretty hardcore dude. Which sounds pretty simple, except for the fact that if you also lose enough battles you actually lose stars as well. Getting my rank to Five stars was one thing. Actually staying there was another thing entirely. If I turned on that game right now and went and checked online, it would probably say I'm only a four star player. I went back and forth between the two pretty often. Online play was really fun. But also, there was this trick people were constantly using where when they were about to lose, they'd cut their internet or something at the VERY LAST SECOND so it wouldn't count against them. It was the most frustrating thing ever to be just barely about to beat this guy when "suddenly his connection cuts out." LOSE WITH HONOUR, COWARDS. Danger! never lost with honour. I never quit when I was fighting Danger! either. I respected that.

Posted

dont you dare use pheo and honor in the same sentence

Posted

Hyrule.net Marathon \o/