Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Marvel Cinematic Universe

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Marvel's The Avengers opened this past weekend to staggering Box-office numbers. As a fan I love to speculate what the future has in store for The Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Things I'd like to see:

Bucky Barnes' Winter Soldier in "Captain America 2"

Expanded Avengers roster consisting of:

Ant-Man

Wasp

Black Panther

Wonder Man

Hulk Buster Iron Man armor and Shield Mandroids. Also a Life Model Decoy of Nick Fury.

The Enchantress and her Executioner in Thor 2.

Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet saga in Avengers 2.

Adam Warlock and The Guardians of the Galaxy mentioned in Avengers 2.

The Advanced Idea Mechanics (A.I.M) in Iron Man 3.

The return of The Red Skull, Arnim Zola is his containment suit and Baron Zemo in Captain America 2. They could introduce Zemo in a flashback of when Cap was destroying Hydra bases in the first movie.

Posted

I want to see the return of Agent Coulson. Fury was very vague about his ultimate fate and I refuse to believe that he is really dead.

Posted

You basically covered everything. I don't think there is much left to discuss.

However, I'd like to see the Hulks, especially Red She-Hulk. (My favorite female super hero) and Doctor Strange and the Defenders. That'd be pretty neat.

marvel%20defenders%201_cov.jpg

Awesome line-up!

I want to see the return of Agent Coulson. Fury was very vague about his ultimate fate and I refuse to believe that he is really dead.

I think it's funny, and awesome, how people can be so sad and pissed off about his death, when he isn't even an actual character outside of the Cinema universe. But I'm pretty sure he's dead, and since he's not a super hero, he probably won't come back.

Posted

There's already a plan to do a Doctor Strange movie, they were just waiting to see how Avengers did domestically as well as Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Actor Isaiah Mustafa (the original Old Spice guy) has been lobbying for the part of Cage and Johnny Yong Bosch (2nd Black Mighty Morphin Power Ranger) has expressed interest in playing Danny Rand.

Posted

Nice! I also heard that their are plans for an Ant-man/Giant-man film (which will probably feature the Wasp imo) and a Vision movie.

You should make a general Marvel thread so we can talk about Mainstream and Ultimate universes. I'd make it but you'd probs be more suited for it. I wanna talk about the Incredible Hulk and Avengers vs X-Men!!!! (And Defenders and Ultimate Spider-Man)