The Merry Marvel Marching Society

1978 posts in this topic

Posted

(after she forced She-Hulk to kill him) because now he's still really powerful but also a huge bitter asshole. 

Comics

Posted

The following contains a major spoiler for Avengers Age of Ultron so read no further if you want to avoid a spoiler.

In Age of Ultron during the climatic battle between the Avengers and Ultron Quicksilver saves Hawkeye taking several bullets meant for him and apparently dies.

Avengers-age-of-ultron-spoilers-quicksil

However it has since been revealed that both Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor Johnson have signed multi picture contracts, so it looks like Pietro survives his wounds and will return.

Posted

I think it'd be a mistake to bring him back from the dead. Like does anyone die in the MCU

Posted

Yeah. I spent the entire movie terrified Phil Coulson was going to make a surprise appearance out of nowhere because apparently he's alive in the TV series, because apparently in the first avengers that was just a robot or whatever. Like "hey guys I know I died in the first movie but I'm here anyways because that was a robot, shocker I know." They shouldn't bring him back unless its a flashback or something.

Posted

Yeah. I spent the entire movie terrified Phil Coulson was going to make a surprise appearance out of nowhere because apparently he's alive in the TV series, because apparently in the first avengers that was just a robot or whatever. Like "hey guys I know I died in the first movie but I'm here anyways because that was a robot, shocker I know." They shouldn't bring him back unless its a flashback or something.

No he actually died in the first movie. a big plot of the tv show is figuring out how he survived. But dude just watched season 2 finale and the thing happened and i was all "YOU CANT KILL HIM AGAIN" and i gasped the biggest gasp of the season. So drama.

Posted

Yeah, Agents of SHIELD has adequately explained how Coulson came back from the dead, although the best thing to come out of that was how it helped set up the Inhumans plot. Season 2 finale was great, btw.

Also, I bought 8 Marvel trades at Wizard World St Louis: Volumes 1-4 of Runaways (because Brian K. Vaughn is a god-tier writer and I'm a sucker for teenage superhero stories), the first two volumes of Remender's Captain America as well as Waid's Daredevil. I'm gonna enjoy this.

Posted

Actor Tyrel Jackson Williams met with Marvel about a possible role in an Upcoming film. This got the net buzzing with rumors of an MCU version of Miles Morales eventually becoming Spider-Man. What do you think, is this plausible or have the net nerds bitten off more then they can chew 

Posted

When I learned that there was no plans to release a Netflix Daredevil action figure I took it upon myself. Using a *Shudder* Ben Affleck Daredevil figure I mistakenly purchased in 2003 I made this.

netflix_daredevil_custom_action_figure__

Posted

A casting call for season two of Daredevil has gone out. They are looking for actresses 25-30 with Martial Arts and dance experience. This all but confirms the inclusion of Elektra who was briefly mentioned in Season one.

Elektra-tamar20-27972411-1024-768.jpg

Posted

Well it seems that actress Tilda Swinton is in talks for a Role in Doctor Strange. The rumor says she is being considered for the role of Strange's Mentor The Ancient One. This is surprising considering that The Ancient One is traditionally a Man.

In the Comics Stephen Strange was once a hot shot brain surgeon who after getting into a Drunk driving accident lost the use of his hands. He spent his considerable wealth looking for a cure but came up with nothing. After trekking to an isolated monastery looking for a cure he encountered the Ancient One who saw great potential in him. Strange became his pupil and quickly excelled in the Mystic Arts. When a fellow pupil Mordo grew jealous of the bond Mordo savagely wounded The Ancient One and as he died bestowed the mystical Eye of Agimoto on Strange making him the new Sorcerer Supreme.

doctor-strange-the-ancient-one-tilda.png

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted

Thanks to his Producer credit in all of Marvel's films Stan Lee is the highest paid producer in Hollywood.

stan-lee.jpg

Posted

Posted

It seems that actor William Hurt will be a bit Red when he returns as Thaddeus Ross in Captain America Civil War.

red-hulk-desktop-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

Posted

Punishment is coming to the MCU!

Acton Jon Bernthal (Shane from The Walking Dead) has been cast as Vigilante Frank Castle in Season 2 of Netflix Daredevil.

jon-bernthal-punisher.jpg

Posted

In a completely Asinine move Today 20th Century Fox removed (ahead of the release of Fant4stic) the original films from VOD services (VUDU, Amazon, iTunes) the reason given was ludicrous and not worth mentioning.

Luckily I had purchased them a while ago:

20150611_003529.jpg