Wait there was a second movie

Pizzza likes this

Posted

antman-poster-cap.jpg

lol

Also Chiwetel Ejiofor is playing Baron Mordo in Doctor Strange

Chiwetel-Ejiofor.jpg

Posted

Nineteen year old Tom Holland has been cast as the MCU version of Spider-Man. 

Posted

He is very plain looking. No offense. I think plain looking actors disappear into roles better than unique people.

Otis McNutt and Pizzza like this

Posted

agreed. better act his ass off

Posted

Guardians of the Galaxy sequel has a title, it's called..............

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

background.jpg

Posted

Marvel's new, post secret wars comic line-up.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/massive-marvel-preview-leaks-all-new-all-different-lineup

I'm excited for so many of these!!

Except Uncanny Avengers. Was really on board when this series first started after AvX, fell off of it for a bit but have been loving it a lot recently. But this team line-up... eh. Quicksilver's new outfit is cool but this new, NEW outfit is lame. Also Deadpool tends to just ruin everything when he shows up, imo. Also not a new fan of this art, especially since I love the current main artist on the current Uncanny Avengers run....

uncanny-avengers-84753.jpgNyu6VV0-da981.jpg

Loving the New Avenger's Line up though, I mean Wiccan and Hulkling are enough tbh. I love the Young Avengers team(s) but it's great to see them on an adult team!

new-avengers-9ba60.jpg

And Extraordinary X-Men looks fantastic! Great artist, great team line up, and Colossus with a beard-- YASSSSSS <3

extraordinary-xmen-1b095.jpg

Agent Zako likes this

Posted

I'm interested for a few of them, but have you noticed how many Writers are jumping off lately? Remender, Hickman, DeConnick, Fraction, Brubaker, I think Gillen is just doing Star wars now.

I'm interested for a few of them, but have you noticed how many Writers are jumping off lately? Remender, Hickman, DeConnick, Fraction, Brubaker, I think Gillen is just doing Star wars now.

Posted

Kevin Feige has promised that a new never before seen (on film) villain will face Spider-Man in the joint Marvel and Sony Solo film and I am throwing my support behind Sergei Kravinoff aka Kraven the Hunter. 

His introduction in the Ultimate continuity will transition very well I think too.

Sergei Kravinoff is the host of a Man vs Wild/Crocodile Hunter series called Kraven the Hunter who is drawn to New York.due to the reports of a new very agile hero (Spider-Man) and is obsessed with hunting him.

There is one actor who could play Kraven, Gerard Butler.

gerard%20kraven.jpg

It seeks that Spider-Man will be getting an All New All Different Costume when Marvel reboots following the Secret Wars.

jbm55bu-141955.jpg

Posted

puppying hell, back to #1...

This shit is getting out of hand

Posted

Also being a Young Avengers fan, I'm looking forward to this New Avengers book. No idea how good a writer Al Ewing is, but I'll give it a shot.

More Ms. Marvel was inevitable but I'm glad to see it's coming anyway.

I'll be interested in seeing how the new creative team of Captain Marvel fairs, since their writing for Agent Carter was pretty good.

Also, I really hope C.M. Punk's Drax book is good. I didn't read his strange sports stories short, so I have no idea how Punk's comic debut is going.

Posted

I kinda think Wiccan looks too puppying emo/animu but I generally like that artist so I'll give it a go too

Posted

What if they abridge the Spider-Man origin story in that comic, or skip it entirely? Seriously uncle Ben dies, radioactive spider bites peter. The end.

Posted

I doubt it'll be a new origin. A few things will be rebooted, but the more popular characters will stick around

Posted

Yeah Marvel said. as far as the movies go, Ant Man will be their last origin story. So like, even Doctor Strange will start off in the midst of stuff.