The Merry Marvel Marching Society

1978 posts in this topic

Posted

At the end of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D they revealed the source of the drug that brought Coulson back to life, a blue skinned humanoid alien in a cryogenic chamber. While this is unconfirmed I am fairly certain that the Alien is a Kree. They also teased the next episode, Lorelei an ally of Loki arrived on Earth for some nefarious purpose. Next week actress Jaimie Alexander will guest star As her Thor character Sif who is sent to Earth to track her down.

The Las Vegas Wranglers, a Hockey team that is part of the ECHL recently wore Spider-Man inspired Jerseys for a charity to benefit the Las Vegas children's hospital. 

spiderjersey.png?itok=ZnXJx07X

Posted

Magneto #1 came out today. havent read it yet.

Wolverine and the X-Men relaunched today with a new #1. Im guessing because of the new creative team working on it. Read it, and i'm excited for more!

Posted

What an odd choice for magneto. Cullen bunn isn't usually very good outside of comedy books

Posted

Uncanny X-Men this week had okay art, on a panel by panel basis. But when put together was really cool and almost a bit trippy!

Magneto #1 wasnt bad. It didnt blow me away, but ill continue reading it for now

Posted

agents-of-shield-kree-e1394035081235.png

Is this a Kree?

Posted

I can only be half sure B)

Otis McNutt and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

agents-of-shield-kree-e1394035081235.png

Is this a Kree?

no...

...body cares about that awful show

Posted

no...

...body cares about that awful show

Obviously I care, douche!

I can only be half sure B)

Yes, Bravo sir!

Posted

lol

Posted

2014 is Marvel's 75th anniversary. There will be a year round celebration both online and in the comics as Marvel NOW rolls out many new titles including the long awaited return of Peter Parker The Amazing Spider-Man. 

Visit http://www.marvel.com/75 for more details

Posted

"long awaited" return of Peter Parker. 

Posted

"long awaited" return of Peter Parker. 

Year and a half is plenty long.

Posted

he's been around for 50 years. We've had 50 years of Peter Parker. A year (not even a year and a half) isnt long at all. Instead, it was a nice break that brought an amazing  superior story that should have lasted longer.

Posted

Previously I announced that actor Thomas Kretschmann (Dracula) has been cast as Hydra leader Baron Wolfgang von Strucker in Age of Ultron. Today he let slip that he has signed a multi picture deal with Marvel Studios to reprise the role in future films. 

thomaskretschmann-baron-combo-tsr.jpg

Posted

Actor Adrian Pasdar has been cast as Glen Talbot in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. In the Comics Colonel Glen Talbot was an adversary of the Hulk and would often hunt him with his Superior General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross. Ross was played by William Hurt in the 2008 Incredible Hulk film which despite a casting change (Edward Norton for Mark Ruffalo) takes place in the MCU. 

adrian-pasdar-aos.jpg