The Merry Marvel Marching Society

1978 posts in this topic

Posted

Agree to disagree on that mark. Its all subjective anyways

Posted

i mean yeah. Youre just the first person ive met that hasnt praised All-New X-Men after reading it.

Posted

Posted

Superior Spider-Man #30

SuperiorSpider-Man30-Page19_zps091cc632.

So at least 5 great comics came out today from Marvel, a spectacular week in my book. In order of least to best of the ones i read. Personal Opinion, or course.

Silver Surfer #1 (I was super looking forward to this but it was only okay. I'll still read it for now though)

Superior Spider-Man #30 (I love SSM, but this last arc is kinda giving me fatigue. Too much going on?)

Amazing X-Men #5 (A good end to the first arc. Looking forward to the next issue, featuring Mystique!)

Guardians of the Galaxy #13 (Another arc finished, this time it was the Trial of Jean Grey [crossing over with All-New X-Men]) 

All-New Ghost Rider #1 (GODDAMNIT THAT WAS puppying INSANE! IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS ART AND THIS STORY SO FAR UGH PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE!)

Guardians of the Galaxy #13

I know this is a cross over with All-New X-Men, but man it was an X heavy issue! The Guardians were totally just pushed to the side.

Jean got new powers. All new powers. Like, even her original, adult self didnt have these powers. WOW!

GuardiansoftheGalaxy13-Page4_zpsa6f34630

also, Scott is leaving the All-New X-Men!?! He's joining his father, captain of the Starjammers (a group of space pirates) damn.

Cyclops_zps99b1f852.png

After he left, you could tell that X-23 was a bit sad, the two of them were starting to grow close. However, he basically dumped Jean- wishing them both a happier life than what their adult selves had... but Jean was PISSED! that past panel, i could see her rage man! her rage!!

Also, Kitty and Starlord had a little moment. it was cute. Lots of stuff happened this issue.

Posted

Superior Spider-Man #30

SuperiorSpider-Man30-Page19_zps091cc632.

So at least 5 great comics came out today from Marvel, a spectacular week in my book. In order of least to best of the ones i read. Personal Opinion, or course.

Silver Surfer #1 (I was super looking forward to this but it was only okay. I'll still read it for now though)

Superior Spider-Man #30 (I love SSM, but this last arc is kinda giving me fatigue. Too much going on?)

Amazing X-Men #5 (A good end to the first arc. Looking forward to the next issue, featuring Mystique!)

Guardians of the Galaxy #13 (Another arc finished, this time it was the Trial of Jean Grey [crossing over with All-New X-Men]) 

All-New Ghost Rider #1 (GODDAMNIT THAT WAS puppying INSANE! IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS ART AND THIS STORY SO FAR UGH PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE!)

Guardians of the Galaxy #13

I know this is a cross over with All-New X-Men, but man it was an X heavy issue! The Guardians were totally just pushed to the side.

Jean got new powers. All new powers. Like, even her original, adult self didnt have these powers. WOW!

GuardiansoftheGalaxy13-Page4_zpsa6f34630

also, Scott is leaving the All-New X-Men!?! He's joining his father, captain of the Starjammers (a group of space pirates) damn.

Cyclops_zps99b1f852.png

After he left, you could tell that X-23 was a bit sad, the two of them were starting to grow close. However, he basically dumped Jean- wishing them both a happier life than what their adult selves had... but Jean was PISSED! that past panel, i could see her rage man! her rage!!

Also, Kitty and Starlord had a little moment. it was cute. Lots of stuff happened this issue.

Huh. Always wanted to read some ghost rider since I got a Ghost rider encyclopedia a long time ago. Which rider is it, Johnny or Danny?

Posted

It's a new one, thus the title, named Robbie Reyes. He drives a hot rod too! Not a motorcycle. So yeah perfect time to jump in. Also, there was a female ghost rider for a while recently.

All_New_Ghost_Rider_Smith_Variant.jpg

Posted

Ahh Thats kind of a bummed I always liked the bike. But i'm sure its pretty cool

Posted

yeah give it a shot. it blew me away.

Posted

i understand that this is repurposed for a different audience. I accept that. And honestly? I think its really cool, as long as you keep my first statement in mind.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

okay so with Cap 2 officially out in America, I'd really appreciate people tagging their spoilers. I wont be seeing it til tuesday. I'll tag mine though too, obvs.

Posted

With any luck, I'll be seeing it tomorrow. Super-hype! Can't wait to see what this one has in store. :>

Just for clarification's sake, is Cap 2 part of MCU Phase 1 or 2?

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Phase 2, along with Iron Man 3, Thor 2, and then Guardians of the Galaxy, and finished with Avengers 2. 

Anything after Avengers 1 is Phase 2. Anything after Avengers 2 is phase 3. etc.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Oh, okay! Thank you for clearing that up.

Posted

With any luck, I'll be seeing it tomorrow. Super-hype! Can't wait to see what this one has in store. :>

Just for clarification's sake, is Cap 2 part of MCU Phase 1 or 2?

All I'm gonna say is that I was right to be hyped.

PrimaGaga likes this