The Merry Marvel Marching Society

1978 posts in this topic

Posted

I did like how Amazing Spider-Man made him smart, but he wasn't nerdy. He was pretty douchey kinda. I liked that he had a sense of humor, though.

I am excited to see Spider-Man appear in the MCU and I hope there's time to establish him as intelligent and funny and stuff, rather than introduce him and immediately throw him into angsty storylines.

Also that new Spider-Man logo isn't fun or interesting at all.

Otis McNutt and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

I did like how Amazing Spider-Man made him smart, but he wasn't nerdy. He was pretty douchey kinda. I liked that he had a sense of humor, though.

I am excited to see Spider-Man appear in the MCU and I hope there's time to establish him as intelligent and funny and stuff, rather than introduce him and immediately throw him into angsty storylines.

Also that new Spider-Man logo isn't fun or interesting at all.

I agree, but I do like how Marvel Studios appears above it. Everything is now right with the world.

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted

I stumbled upon this awesome bit of cosplay and just had to share it.

bf2DDOY.jpg

Captain America/Spider-Man mash-up.

Posted

CAPTAIN MAN CAPTAIN MAN CAPTAIN MAN ALL THE WAY

Posted

Captain Man from Nickelodeon's Henry Danger

captain-man-character-web-desktop.png?he

Posted

who the fuck cares about that

Otis McNutt likes this

Posted

I like Spider-America

Posted

Ghostbusters actor Ernie Hudson is being eyed for the Role of T'Chaka in Marvel's upcoming Black Panther film. T'Chaka is the King of Wakanda who rules under the title of Black Panther. In the Comics T'Chaka is murdered by Ulysses Klaw (who is played in Age of Ultron by Andy Serkis) then his son T'Challa is crowned king and becomes the new Black Panther.

2830131.jpg

Posted

The Marvel Cinematic Universe tie-in Netflix series begin this Friday with the entire release of Daredevil. If you are interested you should check out the source material "Daredevil: The Man Without Fear" by Frank Miller and John Romita Jr. 

995155.jpg

Posted

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D has been renewed for a third season. In addition to the renewal there's also word of a spinoff series in the works. Details on the spin off are scarce at the moment so I will update as information becomes available.

Marvel-Agents-of-Shield-jpg.jpg

Posted

Speaking of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, actor J. August Richards returned as Mike Peterson the MCU version of the hero Deathlok. Since we last saw him he has had some upgrades to his cybernetics and a snazy New suit.

138685_6726r2.jpg?itok=2eSgt3u_

The MCU Daredevil suit has been revealed and as I hoped it is a merger of the classic red and The armored suit.

Daredevil-Costume.jpg

And there came a Day, a day unlike any other. Where Earth's Mightiest Heroes United to face stubble that no hero could face alone. On that Day the Gillette Avengers Razors were born......yes I'm afraid these are very real.

avengers-razors.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

Posted

They look dumb as hell but I think that's a really cool idea. "I SHAVE WITH ALL THE POWER OF THE GOD, THOR." Makes for an interesting way to tell everyone you're a giant puppying nerd, at least.

Knuckle and Otis McNutt like this

Posted

I ordered the Ultrastrike on Amazon. My Nerd credentials are safe.

Posted

they're not real?