Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda II: Adventure of Link General

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Say whatever you want about The Legend of Zelda II: Adventure of Link, the widely-considered "black sheep" of the series!

Posted

For all the crap everyone gives this game, I love it. Sure, it's no Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, or Skyward Sword, but it's still a really fun, challenging platformer and I wish people would give it more of a chance.

Posted

its hard for me to play i keep dying

Posted

I think The Adventure of Link is the best game if you like challenges... I die otoo often I think but I'm still pretty good... It is challenging but it is still a good game. Blach sheep or not, I still think people are a bit too critical to it.

Posted

You know why I hate this game? No bombs. If this game had bombs the item would have a perfect attendance in every Zelda game but nooooo, gotta add useless stuff like the Cross and the Magic Glove.

Posted

reminds me that my brother picked this up when he was working at a resale store. they were gonna throw it, and a bunch of other NES games, right into the dumpster. this is why you cant find these games anymore :<

but he picked it up. and we own an NES. i need to go find the oldest tv in my house and hook that sucker up.

Posted

There's also the GBA port of this game, just for the record.

Probably the most unexpected entry in the "Classic NES Series" of GBA games, besides maybe Metroid since the first one is kind of terrible.

Posted

I haven't played this in at least 15 years but had enjoyed playing it at the time. It was different than Legend of Zelda, but nonetheless it was fun for not only myself but the rest of my family.