Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (NGC) General

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Find the courage within you to talk about The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Gamecube!

Posted

Who got this version instead of the Wii version anyway? I haven't heard anybody mention it.

Not saying this is a bad thread to have, just curious.

Posted

I've heard some people liked the Gamecube version more. In the end, the motion controls in the Wii version felt kinda tacked-on (because they were kinda tacked-on), and I don't know, I always found it hard to do shield bashes. Because each motion control could be mapped over to a button and act just the same, the buttons are just pretty much better

except you don't feel like as much of a pro when you use the bow

you aren't as much of a bow pro

Posted

Yeah, the bow was definitely more easy in the Wii version. I haven't actually played the Gamecube version, because I felt the Wii playthrough was good enough. The controls were tacked on, and it did get a little tiring to arm flail all day, but it was still fun. I kind of wish it stayed on the Gamecube though.

Posted

A lot of people suggested turning off the wiimote volume actually, because when you did that the sound effects would come out of the TV instead, and they were way more crisp there.

Favorite dungeons anyone? Looking back, I really think I enjoyed the ice one with the yetis.

Posted

Thinking about my favorite dungeon makes me realize how unremembered the game is.... The sand level, i guess? I mean the bay-blade was a cool item but implemented poorly.