• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Princess Valhalla Hawkwind

Winged Warrior Princess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1133 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:18 AM

Downloading Persona 3 FES to my PS3 now! Never played any of these before so I'm super excited.
It's $9.99 in the Playstation Store.

#12 Princess Valhalla Hawkwind

Winged Warrior Princess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1133 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:27 PM

Tartarus my ass. It's the school that's a real labyrinth. I'm forever lost in it.

#13 T1g

/人◕‿‿◕人\

• +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5560 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:13 PM

persona 3 portable: level up the magician arcana to 10 first, its a really easy one to max out and having any arcana at 10 early on makes bosses easier

#14 Rika Code

Just a simple annoying girl

• +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2210 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:10 AM

persona 3 portable: level up the magician arcana to 10 first, its a really easy one to max out and having any arcana at 10 early on makes bosses easier

Sorry, I don't think s-links affect boss fights, only the personae
And not in the female's storyline, you can only get it to about rank 4 I think before he stops allowing you to hang out with him for about half a year

#15 Fierce Muffin

The guy everyone hates for all the right reasons

• +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3709 posts
  • 3DS:4098-3557-8350

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:00 AM

I think he just meant being able to fuse a rank 10 Persona so early on will help. But you still need to be able to make it, which you need to be a certain level or higher to make it. Still, if you're going to max it first, make sure it's not in the way of any other social link that's rarer as in it doesn't come so often, since I'm p. sure Kenji is available most days of the week, much like the couple at the library.

Magician arcana for the female, I dunno, just treat it like any other social link. It really doesn't matter if you get to rank 10 with anything first, the game's really easy if you just fuse and grind normally.

Maybe I'm just good at the game. : ( I don't know, it was really easy for me. Never really had any trouble except in the beginning, like one time.

#16 T1g

/人◕‿‿◕人\

• +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5560 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:23 PM

rika fusing something and having it level up 5 times immediately would most certainly affect a boss fight

#17 Chimetals

Well, /i/ thought it was a good idea.

• +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3999 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:02 AM

so i finally have a psp, and can now play persona (starting at 1). ill be using this now, actually, and checking online to see what the hell these stats actually do.

also, tip in general: the nicknames in SMT games are made to make you headdesk as hard as you can. like, i keep giving my characters derp nicknames for derp characters to use, and then either everyone uses them and/or they show up in the battle/menu screens. serves me right for making this guys nickname "oniichan"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users