Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Most Best RP

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Power. Wisdom. Courage. Potassium. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when Termina attacked. Only the Most Best Hero, master of all four elements, and the "Slifer the Sky Dragon" card could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. Now it is time for a new most best hero to save the world. But not everyone gets to be that most best hero. A television reality game show was created to find and groom the next most best hero. A handful of contestants were selected, but only one may come out as...

America's Next Top Most Best Hero

Anything and everything goes in this RP. Don't take it too seriously and just have fun with it. You may join anytime you wish, so long as you establish your character by using the character sheet.

Name:

Race:

Alignment:

Alliance: (optional but encouraged; form teams if you wish!)

Weapons/Tools: (If any)

Powers: (If any)

Bio: (at least three sentences)

---Characters---

Player: Princess Valhalla Hawkwind

Name: Princess Valhalla Hawkwind

Race: Valkyrie

Alignment: Awesome

Alliance: Team Winning (leader)

Weapons/Tools: Master "Sord"

Powers: Flight, sword mastery, and lack of vagina

Bio: Princess Valhalla Hawkwind entered the tournament to be the most best hero because her land, Hnetia, was attacked by the Odolwa, the Masked Jungle Warrior. During the raid, the super duper WiFi tower was knocked over, destroying the Hnetia server and all of Internetopia. Now she is like, really really bored because she can't even tumblr. Her fight with Majora's army is a personal one, but first she needs to do this game show so she can get publicity and stuff.

Player: Knuckle

Name: Eridan Ampora

Race: Troll

Alignment: Evil

Alliance: Independent, but subject to changing

Weapons/Tools: Empiricist's Wand, Ahab's Crosshairs

Powers: As Prince of Hope, he naturally absorbs the hopeful thoughts and aspirations of people around him and transforms it into destructive "white science." This leaves his adversaries emotionally drained while empowering his weapon of destruction, The Empiricist's Wand. He also carries the Ahab's Crosshairs for a more straightforward means of causing havoc.

Bio: It's Eridan, if you don't know who he is that well I would suggest reading Homestuck. After escaping a doomed universe, Eridan came to America's Next Top Most Best Hero in order to regain his dominion over his perceived inferiors and maybe pick up a nice looking partner. He only wants to win so that he can wipe out the local competition, then become king of the world and genocide the common rabble.

Now you guys post your characters and we can start RPing!

Posted

Name: Eridan Ampora

Race: Troll

Alignment: Evil

Alliance: Independent, but subject to changing

Weapons/Tools: Empiricist's Wand, Ahab's Crosshairs

Powers: As Prince of Hope, he naturally absorbs the hopeful thoughts and aspirations of people around him and transforms it into destructive "white science." This leaves his adversaries emotionally drained while empowering his weapon of destruction, The Empiricist's Wand. He also carries the Ahab's Crosshairs for a more straightforward means of causing havoc.

Bio: It's Eridan, if you don't know who he is that well I would suggest reading Homestuck. After escaping a doomed universe, Eridan came to America's Next Top Most Best Hero in order to regain his dominion over his perceived inferiors and maybe pick up a nice looking partner. He only wants to win so that he can wipe out the local competition, then become king of the world and genocide the common rabble.

Posted

LL stop being an irrational little girl. I will not give your doll back until you promise not to eat her hair.

Posted

Do you want me to take you to the park? Do you? Change your attitude then.

Posted

So rather than taking this thread as an opportunity to repost your character and use it, you just squid it up by complaining. Thanks LL, great friend.

Posted

Noooo fighting!

Posted

Wasn't it Jake Steel or something?

Posted

I don't remember my character. Nothing is as annoying here as deleting posts. At least move it to a trash bin so I can remember what i said

If only I could. My permissions are messed up sooo

Posted

Name: zeldamaster1

Player name: Kyoto Karakuchi

Race: Kathman (Death's army race)

Allignment: Good

Alliance: Army of Kathmandirell, or Death's Army

Weapons/Tools: Platinum sword and Diamond shield

Powers: As a General of Death's Army, Kyoto possesses the power to control and raise the dead. He can see through people's mind and heart to determine whether they are good or evil.

Bio: as a child, kyoto has been living peacefully. He then died at age 8. When he arrived at Judgement, and by age 14, he became the general. Now he serves for the upcoming of any event as he trains daily.