Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wii U - Project P-100

5 posts in this topic

Posted

[media=]

A good-looking Wii U launch title absent from the main show, Project P-100 (working title) is a game from Nintendo and Platinum Games (Bayonetta, Vanquish).

From the press release:

Earth is under attack from an invasion of enormous aliens, and the only thing that can protect the planet is a group of unlikely, yet mighty, heroes with special abilities. Unfortunately, the aliens are too powerful for the heroes to fight individually. They must join forces and work together to defeat their common enemy. These uniquely different heroes can morph into powerful weapons to crush the invaders or turn into objects like a giant fist or bridge to interact with and traverse the environments

Posted

From the quote it sounds a lot like the avengers movie, although practically everything does when it's boiled down that far and alien invasion is hardly a new premise. Either way, This game looks like it will be a lot of fun, especially with four players.

Posted

Rule of Nintendo: If the game is colourful, it doesn't have a plot worth speaking of.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Rule of Nintendo: If the game is colourful, it doesn't have a plot worth speaking of.

Example: the entire Legend of Zelda series. Oh wait.

EDIT- watched the video. Katamari + Pikmin + Super Heroes? Whatever it is, looks fantastic!! Good find, Teto.

Posted

Perhaps I'm blind and didn't see them, but I'm pretty sure I heard the voice of Link, similar to the voice of Link in Wind Waker, and Mario.