Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[RUMOUR] Wii U - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

4 posts in this topic

Posted

[media=]

This time of year is great for things like this; false hopes and dashed dreams.

Fake or not though, you have to admire the quality on this one.

With the Nintendo press conference now over, this is very likely fake; an announcement like this would have made the show, so to leave it out would be unbelievable. The trailer style isn't like Nintendo at all, and, as pointed out in the comments section, the Song of Healing tune played at 1:00 is from

fan video.

So unfortunately the likelyhood of this being real is slim. Always a possibility though, right?

What do you think though? Real or fake?

Posted

If it's that skeptical, then yeah it's probably fake. Hilariously enough I got to watch my brother flip out and unleash a slurry of swears upon seeing the trailer.

Posted

sadly the trailer's fan made but comparing the graphcsi and the style of it with the wii u tech demo it matches,althought eiji said in an interview that it were just to test the abilyties they have with the wii u it may be like that cuz he said the same with the demo of ww.at least i think the new loz is a remake of mm or for wii u or for 3ds.recently i heard that their working on 2 games 1 for 3ds 'n 1 for wii u.but this arre just thoughts until nintendo present the game.