Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I WANT A WII!!!!!!!! :Cry:

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Title says it all.

Anyone else feel this way? They want to get a Wii but their parents (Or at least mom) Think that they won't be happy with it?

Here's My Dilema: I Was originally sabving Money up for a DS, But at the end of This moth, Everyone of us children gets 200 Bucks!!!!!!

Then my Bro suggested that We put our money together, but then thought He'd Buy a Wii for his B - Day!!!!

And he's usually very personal about his stuff!!!

I Wanted to get a Wii for these Reasons:

To Introduce my parents to GGaming, with such games as:

Wii Sports

Wii Play

The New Touch Generations Coming to Wii

etc, etc.

But my mom just thinks I won't be happy and With 200 Bucks hte Least I'll have is (as far as I Know) 325 Bucks!!!! (As I Said, I've been Saving up.)

I Tell her 'bout teh Virtual console, but then she Just complains more!!!!!

Plz Help...What should I do? :huh: :Zzz:

Regards,

Hylian Twili

Posted

Title says it all.

Anyone else feel this way? They want to get a Wii but their parents (Or at least mom) Think that they won't be happy with it?

Here's My Dilema: I Was originally sabving Money up for a DS, But at the end of This moth, Everyone of us children gets 200 Bucks!!!!!!

Then my Bro suggested that We put our money together, but then thought He'd Buy a Wii for his B - Day!!!!

Wii Sports

Wii Play

etc, etc.

But my mom just thinks I won't be happy and With 200 Bucks hte Least I'll have is (as far as I Know) 325 Bucks!!!! (As I Said, I've been Saving up.)

Regards,

Hylian Twili

Hmmm... If you can buy a game like Elebits(I know, totally retarded but my Mom LOVES it), then convince your brother to let your Mom play, then maybe she would let you buy one?

:P I'm sorry, I really don't know- I got my Wii as a Christmas present...

Posted

If she says you should buy stuff for your gamecube, point out the fact that there aren't any more gamecube games being made now, consdering the gamecube's about 5 years old...

Posted

If she says you should buy stuff for your gamecube, point out the fact that there aren't any more gamecube games being made now, consdering the gamecube's about 5 years old...

Yeah, I almost hit this dilema (except it was with my dad), what I told him was that I'de do chores if he let me get a Wii, and I told him the price compared to other Game Systems. Like $300 compared to PS3 ($700 to $1000) and Xbox 360 ($600 or $500 can't remember) Thats what got me my Wii

Posted

Yeah, I almost hit this dilema (except it was with my dad), what I told him was that I'de do chores if he let me get a Wii, and I told him the price compared to other Game Systems. Like $300 compared to PS3 ($700 to $1000) and Xbox 360 ($600 or $500 can't remember) Thats what got me my Wii

*sighs* Thanks anyway.

I could tyr those ideas....

Anywho....

Posted

If u already have 200 bucks then u aren't that far away from beeing able to pay for it by yourself, offer ur parents to do some work or something for money....

Posted

well for one gc games can be played on a wii ^_^

2 you only need 50 dollars more to get a wii

3 i was supposed to get a wii for christmas but still haven't gotten it... all i have is the wiimote and the nunchuck and 3 games.

Posted

I haven't got a Wii, and do you know what's the worst part?

My DAD want a Wii, my MOM says it would be cool (because I show them the trailer) and they aren't against the idea of having a Wii!

But here in M

Posted

Maybe if you were able to get her to understand that Wii is completely different (the controller specifically), also the point that they aren't making any more GCN games is also good. But... there aren't really that many amazing games out for Wii yet, so you aren't missing too much... ok, you're missing a ton, but it could be worse, Super Smash Bros. Brawl could be out.

@M'n'M - Elebits is teh pwn.

Posted

Maybe if you were able to get her to understand that Wii is completely different (the controller specifically), also the point that they aren't making any more GCN games is also good. But... there aren't really that many amazing games out for Wii yet, so you aren't missing too much... ok, you're missing a ton, but it could be worse, Super Smash Bros. Brawl could be out.

@M'n'M - Elebits is teh pwn.

Ok, I'm A LOT More calm now, but Now i'm at a NEw Dilema: I've decided to get a DS, and I Originally thought I'd Bu GBA Games for it....But then, I Realized, "Why do that, when I can get DS Games?" What do you guys think? What's yer advice? :huh:

Posted

I want a DS too :cry:

Buy a DS and enjoy it for me :D

Posted

Title says it all.

Wii Sports

Wii Play

etc, etc.

Regards,

Hylian Twili

Try having her read this ^

Posted

But here in M

Posted

Yeah, I had that problem too. I bought my Wii over here for 500 USD... I'm still paying for it...

I'm just sad every time I see a Wii commercial :cry:

Posted

I haven't got a Wii, and do you know what's the worst part?

My DAD want a Wii, my MOM says it would be cool (because I show them the trailer) and they aren't against the idea of having a Wii!

But here in M