Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The early ages after Majora - When Ganondorf became the demonic thief

9 posts in this topic

Posted

If anyone is interested about my theory, just reply as early as you can because I have a lot to talk about left in my mind.

Remember how the six sages in TP said Ganondorf became the demon thief. Well before Ganondorf was executed/imprisoned in the shadow realem by the sages, he actually raided the sacred realm and took the triforce of power. Then, another journey of Link (from OoT and MM) takes place to defeat the Ganondorf in the child age. THIS IS what the next Zelda game should be about.

Interested? Just leave me a word or a sentence and I will talk about more.

Posted

Possible, but first I want to see how good my theory is.

THe two things that I am concerned about of the MM is the "Blue Giant" and the "Fierce Deity".

THe Blue Giant is a common seen symbol in Majora Mask (Like on Igos Du Ikana's head) that I think resembles the key to the Creation and history of Termina.

The Fierce Deity is the model of the final mask that you get in Majora's Mask. I still don't know what this mask resembles but it's worth pointing out.

Someone comment for more

Posted

You have some pretty good ideas and should work for nintendo

Posted

Thanks pheonix561

My theory is that Termina is actually the world before Hyrule. In other words, Termina was a world that was destined to end and Hyrule became to be the next world. We see that Termina has much more advanced technology and learn that there has been a lot of history behind the actual events in MM (such as the Ikana Wars, the Four Guardian Giants and the Imp, the dark tribe that created Majora, and the mysterious Stone Tower). Termina supports the theme that at one point in time, a generation will end.K

Knowing that link is the hero of time, it is not impossible for link to save another world in a different generation of time,

Also, then come the freaky part.

By saving the world before Hyrule, Link accidentally destroys Hyrule.

As you can see on my profile picture, I want to see LInk, Zelda, and Ganondorf fight together, just once.

I want the threee chosen one to fight off the lord of time (or something divine like that) to save the beautiful land of Hyrule. It is not good v. evil this time. It's Heroes v. Gods

Anywant want more?? please comment

PS: I am Japanese and live in Japan so after 4 more years or something, maybe I can go to NIntendo. I'm 16 right now

Posted

Naaa, I'm probably not going to Nintendo. Still, I'm a zelda fan and I'm making my own theory.

Posted

This isn't really a theory per se. It's more of a fan fiction. You don't have any proof for the concepts you've put forth, so you're really just bouncing ideas back and forth.

As far as when Ganondorf became the evil icon he is today, canonically it would be in Ocarina of Time when it happened. It was the first instance of a "Ganondorf" in the timeline, (which is official and you might want to look up) and it was also when he became the king of the Gerudo, the tribe of thieves also introduced in that game. Ganondorf in turn corrupted the Gerudo and lead them to do a bunch of bad stuff.

Posted

Yes I know about the timeline and I know Ganondorf is pretty much pure evil. But seriously, does ANYONE want to play a game thats based on pure theory only?? You need to make some new stuff up to make a game NEW. And the Ganondorf part. Ithink Ganondorf is a little different to the other demon lords like Demise and Marado. He is a human who envied the beautiful land of Hyrule. Who cursed his own land that only carried death (From WW ending). Ganondorf only cooporates with LInk and Zelda because he wants to revive Hyrule and take over it and by cooporate, he doesn't fight together but fight individually and aim for the same goal.

Also I want to take the new game's setting in a screwed up Termina. I want to make the tone of the game to a corrupted one, like how TP showed a cursed Hyrule in the first half of the game. As in screw up, I want a huuuggggggeeeee blue giant to pop out from the land of Termina and just screw up the whole place (The blue giant is triggered from the moon's departure or something). So when te world is screwed up, the four elements (Fire/Lava - from the swanp/Volcano)(Ice/Rock - from Ice Mountain)(Water - from Ocean)(and Curse - from Ikana Valley) flows towards the center of Termina and creates a new setting to the overall gameplay.... now that I think about it, the whole Hyrule ending might be kinda wierd.

And I have to admit Sahaquil, yeaaa it's pretty much a fan fiction.

Posted

Yes I know about the timeline and I know Ganondorf is pretty much pure evil. But seriously, does ANYONE want to play a game thats based on pure theory only?? You need to make some new stuff up to make a game NEW. And the Ganondorf part. Ithink Ganondorf is a little different to the other demon lords like Demise and Marado. He is a human who envied the beautiful land of Hyrule. Who cursed his own land that only carried death (From WW ending). Ganondorf only cooporates with LInk and Zelda because he wants to revive Hyrule and take over it and by cooporate, he doesn't fight together but fight individually and aim for the same goal.

The games aren't based on pure theory. They each have established plots and backstories that can be pieced together if you look hard enough. The games give you enough stuff to find new things on your own. Making it up is just cheap. Ganondorf is not pure evil at all. He has his reasons, he's just very violent about carrying his methods out, and he doesn't accept help from others. Honestly, during Wind Waker, he didn't have to do stuff evilly. He could have probably just been like, "So hey guys, you know how all this ocean really sucks, and how it's infested with gyorgs and doesn't yield a lot of fish? Well, there's this perfectly preserved kingdom down there, and I'm pretty much the only one who knows how to resurface it. All I ask is that I can be your ruler, so we can create a wonderful land that your ancestors once took so horribly for granted." Seriously. Also, who is Marado? Google gave me the ST final boss, only it was in a foreign language, and his name was "Marardo".

Also I want to take the new game's setting in a screwed up Termina. I want to make the tone of the game to a corrupted one, like how TP showed a cursed Hyrule in the first half of the game. As in screw up, I want a huuuggggggeeeee blue giant to pop out from the land of Termina and just screw up the whole place (The blue giant is triggered from the moon's departure or something). So when te world is screwed up, the four elements (Fire/Lava - from the swanp/Volcano)(Ice/Rock - from Ice Mountain)(Water - from Ocean)(and Curse - from Ikana Valley) flows towards the center of Termina and creates a new setting to the overall gameplay.... now that I think about it, the whole Hyrule ending might be kinda wierd.

And I have to admit Sahaquil, yeaaa it's pretty much a fan fiction.

It is definitively fan fiction. Theories are hypotheses based on evidence and a healthy amount of speculation, rather than just talking about things you'd want to happen in the game. We've had users drone on about horse lords or something that didn't make any sense whatsoever. Those aren't theories, they're just fan fiction. Also, what are you talking about when you say blue giant? All the giants were the same color, and none of them were blue. I think your enthusiasm is cool, but you're just kind of rambling from my perspective.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Shaquil. What I'm really trying to tell is what I thought it would be cool if something like this would happen. I'm not serious about any of my stuff. I'm not really planning to do any game programing. I just though it would be kool if that happened. Also, the blue giant is just another theory me annd my friend made up. If you look at some of the wall paintings in the Clock Tower and the crystal thing on Igos Du Ikana's chest, you can see there is a blue human figure that is holding its head. Go Google Image it. So its a theory. It's pretty wierd but I don't no. It's just my theory. Why don't you give some of your theory on MM.

And Ganondorf, no I don't think he is pure evil either. What I was trying to say was, I wanted to give Ganondorf a more human-like personality in another game and see him use the power of triforce correctly forthe first time. In the kid timeline after OoT, Ganondorf does not become a Demon Lord but a Demon Thief. He also does not hold any hostile towards link because he never met him in the child timeline. I personally think it is possible for Ganondorf to indirectly cooporate with Link and Zelda ONLY in the child timeline after OoT. My theory, may not make sense, but I like it :) 

Still like your comments because I like your opinion on Ganondorf.

Also, I like it if someone has any theory on Fierce Deity. Thank u!