Fire Emblem; Professor Layton approved for North America

6 posts in this topic

Posted

250px-Fire_Emblem_Kakusei_Japanese_box_art.jpgProfessor-Layton_n3DS_BOX-tempboxart_160w.jpg

Fire Emblem: Awakening and Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle are both coming to the United States. Fire Emblem will be released sometime in 2013 and Professor Layton will arrive in November of this year.

Fire Emblem will support paid DLC, just like New Super Mario Bros. 2. Nintendo assures us that the games will be made well in advance of the DLC, so you won't be missing out on any content.

No word yet on the Professor Layton/Phoenix Wright crossover being localized, unfortunately. I'll keep watch and if anything is announced I'll be sure to post it.

That said, who's excited for FIRE EMBLEM?!

Posted

Posted

apparently Professor Layton's gonna be released in Europe in October this year. Which if true makes me very pleased! :> but lol I wonder what shit they'll inevitably cut out off the european version just to save the hassle of having to translate into various languages ~too much text~. RIP london life in spectre's call PAL version /tear

Posted

I think London Life was cut due to the "simulated gambling."

Posted

Wasn't "London Life" supposed to be some kind of animal crossing esque Professor Layton game? Also, I never did make that Pikmin 3 thread did I? Also, why the hell is fire emblem being released a whole year from now if it's already out in japan? Also, how are they gonna get DLC up in that shit?

Posted

this is one of those times i alllllllllllllllllllllllmost want to pick up a japanese 3ds while im here, BUT i didnt come to japan just to buy a f*ckery of videogames. no matter how badly i want to play kid icarus with its original voices sjbskvbksbdvkabsvdjkbkjd

and HELL YEAH, fire emblem! gggggggggggggggggggggg